Phantom dents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom dents?

Why is it that when you return to your car after a hard days work some F****** TW** has thought it would be pefectly OK to put random dents in your panels, amazing, thanks for that you canooot. Hope you die a slow horrible death

Next time I park up it will be the remotest part of the car park. Probably get the car robbed altogether then

Only a complete cu*t would do that! Lets hope they burn in hell..
    91 S2 coupé - RIP
    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

I know this annoys the poo outta me two. im half lucky at work that there is three of us who like our cars and park next to each other

Comment

Gutted I think I'd be in for GBH or straight up murder if I caught someone molesting my beastie I always park in the furtherst possible corner of the carpark
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Horrible bar stewards. It happened to me twice in a month where someone had clearly put a handbag or laptop bag over their shoulder before moving between my car and theirs. It made me have second thoughts about spending any more money on my car if some complete *** holes can come and ruin it in a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
            Gutted I think I'd be in for GBH or straight up murder if I caught someone molesting my beastie I always park in the furtherst possible corner of the carpark
            Ever done that and come back to find somebody parked beside you? I mean why the **** in a completely empty car park would you go and park right next to another car

I think you lose any human rights as soon as you vandalise somebody else property
            Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
            Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Manage to get the same spot everyday in the multi storey car pack opposite my office. The paintwork is terrible on the old girl but I still get annoyed when I see new little knocks or scratches

Comment

...the ****** that re-lined our spaces set about doing so with the minimum required distance, My 3b parked for the first week at work now has a dent and mark in the passenger side door. My A4 is the same 1st day parked after buyer it, damage to the door ! Both cases the person's involved had already left.

Just because there's lines doesn't constitute parking too close to the car next to you. I set about parking at work to give the correct amount of space to stop this but resulted in my **** having a word. "we must all park between the lines" excluding the guy with the Dodge Ram) :corey:

I now bike to work..

Comment

Whenever I park a car I care about (ie the S2) at a supermarket or such I chose the remotest spot and park in the center of two parking spaces. I've been moaned at for doing so but would rather this to dents and scratches.
                  1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                  1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                  1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                  1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Noticed two small creases in the rear bumper just now.

Some people just have no spacial awareness and shouldn't be on the road.

Comment

people don't seem to give a s**t," it's only metal " is sometimes mentioned !, w*****s
                      i now take one of the kids with me to sit in the car, so they can get their reg ,
                      knew they were good for somethin,
                      sigpic
                      Cab 2.3E
                      90q
                      URS6

Comment

You need, a mini dvr/hidden camera to watch your car, some large cable ties, gaffer tape, a pair of pliers and a blow torch. :mischeif:

Comment

just buy a cheap child seat and put it in the car, parent and child spaces are soooo much bigger

Comment

I already have loads of dents and scratches so I'm pretty casual about how I park !
                            Trouble is every 'new' one annoys me and has to be cataloged
                            For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Comment

A woman at work owned up when she hit mine
                              Half empty car park and she managed to
                              Not see my discovery!
                              Not like it's a fiat 500 or something!
                              Made a mess of her car, knocked some dirt off mine

Comment

Working...
                              X