Another Rant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Rant!!

I HATE PARCEL FORCE!!! I sent an IC to Arnis (MAX-S2) over two weeks ago, it cost just short of fifty quid to send, I was told it would take no more than 6 days and that the parcel could be tracked and that it was insured etc. It turns out Arnis still hasn't received the IC, so he's obviously p****d off, the parcel can't be tracked (PF tracking not supported in Latvia!!! So they lied to me in the post office) and we've now just got to wait god knows how long before it either turns up or we decide I need to do a claim!!! WHY!!! This is supposed to be the service we support and be proud of!!! Never ever using them again and suggest no-one else does either.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
    Old Stuff Reborn.

Feeling your pain
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Let me correct you, Parcel Farce..........
      Angus

(1984 ur quattro)

Comment

Unfortunatley the post office and Parcelforce are both pretty rubish, as you say their tracking dosn't work abroad and things take ages to arrive. I've had stuff take over Two weeks to get easten European countrys, I think you have to wait 28 days before you can start claim so hopefully your package will be delivered too Arnis by then.

I always use Interparcel for anything going abroad these days.
        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

[QUOTE=I always use Interparcel for anything going abroad these days.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think i'll do the same from now on!
          Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

Although, I arranged for a courier to collect something today between 3 and 5 and they turned up at 1... When I was out
            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Did anyone watch the Grand Designs programme where they built a HUFF HAUS? That's the sort of efficiency we should be using as a datum for how a company performs! They were absolutely amazing and proved that we are still miles behind in this country!
              Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

Yeah, saw that one - they were a little too efficient for my liking - there was no drama at all; what's the point in a Grand Designs without some proper delays - not a day or week but a few months, maybe 18
                Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

DHL all the way,never have issues with them

Parcelforce are crap,only good thing about them is they will send BIG items for £15 anywhere in the uk

Comment

Why do people use the post office????????? learnt my lesson eons ago and have made it very well known on here

lets hope it arrives

I use DHL or TNT no issues there
                    Last edited by Jamo; 11 November 2011, 15:56.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyNut View Post
                      Did anyone watch the Grand Designs programme where they built a HUFF HAUS? That's the sort of efficiency we should be using as a datum for how a company performs! They were absolutely amazing and proved that we are still miles behind in this country!
                      Yeah i saw that, I want a Huff House.... very impressive, although i found how they had their van with all the fixings sorted by size and type a little sinister. Everyone knows that kind of stuff should be jumbled up in a box
                      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                      X