Cars stolen in aberdeen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars stolen in aberdeen

There's been quite a lot mentioned on a few forums now about a gang stealing cars in the aberdeen area and they are taking a particular liking to audi's so members be warned.

never heard about this

Cheers for the heads up!
    95 Coupe Kingfisher ABY

Comment

Check passionford or pistonheads about it.

The group have a facebook page and reguarly post up pics and vids of the cars they steal

pistonheads thread

Comment

This state side or Scotland Aberdeen

Comment

Retract that it's Aberdeen

Comment

C**ts, the only word for them!! I'm surprised they are not more easily caught, its not like theyre being discrete...
            My sympathies are with those people that work hard and save to buy the german car of their dreams only to get it stolen by some dirty little chav!
            Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
            03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
            01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Yeah what's up with these scumbags not being caught, can't be that hard really?

Comment

Ever seen a police issue Astra keep up with an RS4? If so where can I get one of these Astras as I bet it will be cheaper to run than the RS4 lol.... Otherwise I know where your coming from

Comment

Aberdeen isn't the easiest place to speed/outrun cops. Out last weekend and police were cracking down on all cars on the union street (main high street) guys being lifted, guy in his evo being spoken to and checked out with doing nothing wrong.. They can show force when they want.. Typically a Saturday night.

I bet you will find those folk doing this sitting around down asda. The local hanging spot for the car scene...

Comment

I was going on by the FB comments. I'm not on FB myself but if the mf's posting pics and vids of what they're doing then how hard is it to track them down?

Ow and I'd happily pay the extra to drive an RS4 instead of having an Astra.

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                      Ever seen a police issue Astra keep up with an RS4? If so where can I get one of these Astras as I bet it will be cheaper to run than the RS4 lol.... Otherwise I know where your coming from
                      its not what you drive, its how you drive it!
                      ''I'm 999 thou' short of a mill!''

Comment

Im guessing most of these kids couldnt drive a greasy stick up a dogs 4R$E. And if they do manage to escape its mainly on luck and a lack of respect, more than any amount of driving talent.
                        Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
                        03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
                        01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Hahaha agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggss2 View Post
                            its not what you drive, its how you drive it!
                            i agree with you at this because here always the teenage who rent nissan tida and kia picanto can beat other cars such audi rs4

Comment

That is unreal, so much wrong with our justice system.

According to the Pistonheads thread the police have a no pursuit policy, so if they drive off like lunatics they just let them go so as not to endanger others in a high speed pursuit that may well end up badly. frustrating, but they have a point.
                              Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                              Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Working...
                              X