Day out to Suffiolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day out to Suffiolk

Taking the S2 up to Suffolk today first long run since her heart transplant so look out for us on route from London and give us a wave

M25 M11 won't be on the menu that's for sure

Nice detour around some long country lanes

WooHoo, 160 mile round trip, a few flat out through the gears to about 120 moments with no boost cut issues and engine sounding lovely

A couple of 6th gear roll-ons from 50 to 120ish.

The obligatory 2nd gear madness take offs, love the acceleration in 2nd it's so sweet.

Well all in all a nice little run out and starting to feel less paranoid about driving her harder and harder.

SSssswwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt.

Comment

Hope you enjoy my home county. You wont see many s2s around hear, apart from mine and Dan's.

Comment

Beautiful countryside lovely long winding lanes had a blast, visiting family in red Lodge so the rout to and from London can be varied lots, love the attitude of drivers outside of London too. Forgot how nice some drivers can be, mostly we all hate each other in the city, very sad

Comment

I couldn't live in the city. Too many nice green fields where I live, coupled with winding roads which nobody uses. Every time I drive in a city, I consider homicide every minute of the way.

That said, you cannot get a decent fry up for love nor money where I live in the sticks. When I go see my mate in Finchley, I always look forward to a decent greasy spoon.

Comment

Working...
          X