Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys , I really want to do something thats fun (like a mini gum ball) but my friend said today i should probably just make it a meet and try and spread it across all the car forums ?
    NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

No worries Fella sorry I couldnt give more !!

Comment

Not much but a little closer to Zakk's treatment :-) Keep us posted on the drive event

Nimz - Pearlescent white 1992 S2
        Nimz - White S2

Comment

Ok so a little update on the car meet , I really wanted to try and create a really good vent so i started looking at places to hold this event.

anyway to cut a long story short got the price list from dunsfold park today

£12,000 for the day not including staff!!!

HaHa need to have a rethink on this one

Comment

Originally posted by audinut View Post
            Ok so a little update on the car meet , I really wanted to try and create a really good vent so i started looking at places to hold this event.

anyway to cut a long story short got the price list from dunsfold park today

£12,000 for the day not including staff!!!

HaHa need to have a rethink on this one
            Just a thought, try and find a sponsor for the event, a chap at work did a superb charity event after gaining sponsorship from a large business. Apparently, they get tax benefits/breaks for sponsoring charitable causes.... As I say, Just a thought...
            85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
            93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
              Just a thought, try and find a sponsor for the event, a chap at work did a superb charity event after gaining sponsorship from a large business. Apparently, they get tax benefits/breaks for sponsoring charitable causes.... As I say, Just a thought...

This is exactly the sort of input I need , many thanks il look into it

Comment

Any resemblance?
                Last edited by audinut; 7 July 2013, 18:17.

Comment

Working...
                X