Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone staying in line for the iphone 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked blackberry till my company changed us to a Nokia windows phone which is crap my personal mobile is a Samsung and it's ok I hate the keypad might change it for Samsung s5 not sure yet assessing my options

Comment

Personally I hate Iphones,had a couple,wouldn't have another -now gone to HTC one M8,good phone
      This sums it up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2VjYZR2UPs
      Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
      Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
      Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

I am 4 months into a Google Nexus 5 (made by LG) and I bloody love. Kit Kat OS with no stupid Samsung or HTC bolt on. It really is very good, reliable and a pleasure to use. The Google+ cloud auto back-up for all data is great too.
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

I quite liked the look of the new Sony phone but ended up sticking with what I know, got another iPhone back in Spring. I'm impressed with the 5S actually, I like it, although I do admit to finding Apple are really going down hill. It's a pain to push pics etc to my macbook which should be a given! I also have 2 iPhone 5's, one with a knackered power button another with a battery that doesn't hold charge, which doesn't strengthen my allegiance.

Not sure if I'll stick with the iPhone next time.
          AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Iphones PAH samsung POO Nokia YUCK
            I should never have got rid of this
            Attached Files
            ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
            THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Nexus 5....
              RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

or this
                Attached Files
                ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Nokia 6210
                  sigpic
                  "For what you spent on that you could have brought a new car"
                  BUT I DON'T WANT A NEW CAR!

1995 S2 Avant, Volcano Black
                  1982 VW Golf Mk1, primer yellow, will be finished one day, maybe.
                  2003 VW T4 long nose X pack, (has become project)

Comment

Originally posted by rj scotty View Post
                    Nokia 6210
                    That's was (is?) a great phone!
                    RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd View Post
                      That's was (is?) a great phone!
                      + 1, charged mine up last week, fired up no problems. Great phone!
                      Last edited by SE_30; 28 August 2014, 00:29.
                      Stuart
                      B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

I miss phone batteries that last more than a couple of days with minimal use. I think I use mine to read the news on the crapper and check the odd sports result on the go but ultimately it is used to make/receive calls/texts.

I use a PC at home with a solid state drive in it. This vastly improves both read/write speeds and longevity of your drive and basically turns your PC into a super computer. Fires up in seconds, never slows down and you can then use it at your leisure without getting grumpy. They have hugely come down in price now and I don't know why they are not used by more. My PC is now 5yrs old and from switching on at the power to actually browsing online is 18 seconds. Everything is instant once booted up and the other components are not that fancy at all.

People just want stuff that looks nice, style over substance if you like.

I could never support a company like Apple. Would feel like selling my soul to the devil. Far too much a closed shop for me with horror stories of customer service from a company that would lead you to believe that it invented the computer or phone. It did not.

Comment

Originally posted by vonbeck View Post
                          or this
                          Reminds me of the kit fitted into my dads ur when he first bought it.
                          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I think anyone who queues all night for a phone seriously needs counselling.

Comment

Originally posted by dm80 View Post
                              The Perfectionist
                              sigpic
                              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by dm80 View Post
                                we queue for road traffic,buses, trains, drinks at a bar,food, post office, doctors, hospitals etc etc we are a generation of queuing so I think we all need counselling for accepting this as normaility

Comment

Working...
                                X