Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with a research Uni project, survey on driving... Please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a research Uni project, survey on driving... Please :)

Hi all, not been on here for a while. Still got the S2 and its running of sorts but off the road in a barn until summer.

I am back at uni and am doing a research project into how dangerous people perceive UK's roads with the potential in incorporating a hypothetical road design within a master planning design.

The survey is for car drivers and completely anonymous, it will take about 1 to 2 minutes to complete.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9N6W2TH

Thanks again!!
    Last edited by montez; 17 January 2015, 20:18.
    1991 Audi S2 Coupe

I completed this for you but you should be able to select more than one option on some of the questions. For example, I selected "cars" for the main thing being something to do with a near miss but would also liked to have included horses, which under no circumstances should be on the road.

Good luck with you course

Comment

Done.
      B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Thanks, sorry for the restrictions but I wanted it to be a comparison to another survey which I did not write.

Cheers for filling it in guys, a great help. Get this course out the way then back to work on the S2
        1991 Audi S2 Coupe

Comment

Completed.

Comment

Completed.....the only problem on the roads are idiots with mobile phones in the hands trying to do tight steering maneuvers locally and on the motorways and of course lots of people who are just poor drivers. One very good question was how often do you have a near miss.Where i live usually once a week. makes for a very nerve racking journey in my nice audi's. 49 years and getting older but still young at heart.
            96 URS6 plus speck saloon
            96 URS6 plus speck estate
            94 2.6 80 Avant
            99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
            X