S2 coupe project aby going up for sale soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 coupe project aby going up for sale soon

I've been on forum for few years now and I've decided to sell my s2 project very soon sad times the forum has been very helpful meeting new members from collecting parts to shows during the years i now own a e92 m3 coupe so will be enjoying that v8 sound and most likely supercharge it maybe 1 day I might have another 5 pot old school Quattro who knows all best to everyone Michael

Just curious but can't find any posts by you in "Member's Cars" or "Projects".
    Any more info on the car??
    Cheers.
    John.

Comment

No doubt you'll still be popping round from time to time.
      Steve

1990 RR 20V
      1982 SWB UR - RS2 Engine

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
        Just curious but can't find any posts by you in "Member's Cars" or "Projects".
        Any more info on the car??
        Cheers.
        John.
        No John there's no threads about my s2 project sorry i could send you a pm from start to now regards Michael

Comment

Originally posted by steverrquattro View Post
          No doubt you'll still be popping round from time to time.
          Yes Steve I'll still be popping around

Comment

Mac is is sad to hear that you are selling. But good news it that we also make bog brake kits also https://www.akmotorsport.net/product...90-e92-e93-m3/
            AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Working...
            X