FIFA and the Poppy affair....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA and the Poppy affair....

Sounds like a film but you couldn't script it , FIFA , totally corrupt answerable to no one it seems telling the FA no can do .. Whats your opinion ?

go on.... I must have missed all this going on, I don't follow fifa/football

Comment

Originally posted by david1980 View Post
      go on.... I must have missed all this going on, I don't follow fifa/football
      Not following is probably wise !

The national teams next week England Scotland have been told they can't wear Poppy's as a mark of respect in armistice week, when the play next Friday, Tereza May has told them she is outraged and they are considering doing it anyway - poppy on the arm band. I think , FIFA have said they ( the teams ) and their respective bodies face punishment if they go ahead.

Comment

I heard it was a FIFA policy to not allow political statements to be displayed on kit in matches...

Where on earth is the politics in commemorating armistice day? I think 11/11/11 is a wee bit more significant than this bunch of football idiots.

It beggars belief and can't wait to see what ends up happening!

Comment

Yeh I know , amazing ?.FIFA of all bodies ...

They don't allow protests like this for example prior to the World Cup !
          Attached Files

Comment

best not mention the infamous Top Gear F982 FKL number plate then...

Comment

well in that case I hope they wear poppys with pride

Comment

Just typical Fifa though ain't it they are a bunch of :corey:

Hope both nations wear them with pride as you would expect

Comment

^^^^^ Yep a bunch of prize Tw**s. Sorry that should have read Mafia Cartel. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds............
                  96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                  96 URS6 plus speck estate
                  94 2.6 80 Avant
                  99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

FIFA can suck my grapes. That is all.

Comment

FIFA is a clear example of an organisation that has it's own interests and powers above that of what they should be supporting. if a motorcycle club was caught with only half the corruption it would have been banned and its leaders put in jail, but these baboons can continue

Comment

Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
                        FIFA is a clear example of an organisation that has it's own interests and powers above that of what they should be supporting. if a motorcycle club was caught with only half the corruption it would have been banned and its leaders put in jail, but these baboons can continue
                        Nicely said

Comment

Working...
                        X