Audi URQ Pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi URQ Pics....

Hi, Can people post up pics of nicely modded URQ's like that red one posted the other day, im seriously tempted on getting one, Ive though they are gorgeous cars for ages now and im seriously considering changing the S2 for a URQ.
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Hmmm, good point Ant. There is this silver 90 quattro I've seen. And it has the wider UrQ wheel arches and an RS2 engine in it. And I'm really in love with that. There should be some pics of it on the forum. It is a grwat car with lads of attention to detail and fast!

cheers
    RS2 Black - stock 315 HP
    RS2 RS blau - stock 315 HP
    Sport Quattro - 1005 HP
    High Octane website

Comment

So u deciding to go old skool then ant
      Nautic Blue UR-Quattro RS2spec ABY20v kkk26/27 hybrid,Bremsport Brake Kit n some other Gubbins.water injection. Mihnea tuned Management The old Bus
      0-60 4.9
      1/4mile 13.5

Comment

Very possibly, the S2 is a bit big, altho its very comfortable, i like something a bit smaller and with a bit of presence, i also enjoy throwing around my old Mk1 & Mk2 and my mates Mk2 Golf's, but i dont wanna lose 4wd, i have liked them for a long time, so i might start hunting around for info etc, build up the knowledge so i know what im looking for etc.

Was your UR the one i saw at the garage meet? I recall something about the voice being annoying in the car and its only a brown wire to shut it up lol.
        Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

I think something more raw is what im trying to say, the S2 is too refined, even when out in bigger power cars, they are still very civilised
          Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

i should be able to post plenty of links when i get in from work
            heres a pic to be gettin on with
            Nautic Blue UR-Quattro RS2spec ABY20v kkk26/27 hybrid,Bremsport Brake Kit n some other Gubbins.water injection. Mihnea tuned Management The old Bus
            0-60 4.9
            1/4mile 13.5

Comment

Nice one Ant,
              You may want to know that the only ur-quattro that has the voice is the WR ('80-'87 10V). The later MB ('87-'89 10V) and RR ('89-91 20V) don't have it.

If you want the Torsen diff then its a MB or RR. The WR has a 50:50 split.

The MB is probably the best compromise for purchase price, reliability, running costs etc.
              The RR has the most in common with the S2 but is certainly a bit more raw, though the most expensive to buy, etc.
              The WR is the most raw of the bunch and probably takes more 'looking after' and maintenance than the others.

More important than which particular is that you get a good one, whichever it may be. There is a chap on the 'quattroforum' that will do pre-purchase checks for a fee. But he really does know a lot more than most about them.

You may know all this already, apologies if you do!
              Last edited by PeteRR; 13 September 2005, 11:02.

Comment

ive had 6 ur quattros over the years,wr mb and rr,you will be fairly limited on engine mods if you go for a 10 valver and good wrs are getting rarer now,the only one i would go for now is an rr with 20v engine,they are still fetching very good money though,look at plenty before buying though as there are a few crates around now..

Comment

Keep mods subtle IMO. These cars are precious enough as it is! you can get pics of mine at www.rallypics.co.uk
                  David Corfield
                  www.totalaudi.com
                  www.davidcorfield.com

Comment

When i say modded, i mean like that Red one posted the other day, minimal external mods, but power mods!

Im not keen on bold shouting at you body mods, much prefer suttle, hence liking the dub scene, less is more and all that!
                    Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

ant this is prolly the sort of thing your after

http://sportquattro.nu/index.html
                      0-60 4.9
                      1/4mile 13.5

Comment

a Sport Quattro would be the ultimate!!!

There are a few nice looking UR's on Autotrader at the minute, but all are mileage from me!
                        Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

If you were willing to take on a project there is a dirt cheap WR on quattroforum.com for a grand at the moment,needs the headgasket etc but must be worth nearly double in bits.The site seems to be down though.

oh ands theres also a sport replica for 12k.

Comment

Will def check out that WR when its back up again, i'd go a similar route as i wanna go with the S2.... bigger power lol, but prefer the looks and rawness of the UR's
                            Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

i,m building sport replica at the moment in ferrari rosso red almost complete just wiring left to start the engine the shape on sport quattro is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X