Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice re Air Chambers for vehicle storage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice re Air Chambers for vehicle storage.

I am thinking about buying one of these for the winter. My garage is not bad , fairly modern, block construction, tiled pitched roof, roller doors. Insulation is not great, have some ventilation via air bricks and drafts but it does still get a bit damp inside, brake discs corrode up I a few days and so on. I think my choices are to upgrade the garage it's self, some heat would be nice, more ventilation/insulation and so on or purchase an air chamber, appreciate anyone's thoughts on this or if anyone has a chamber or experience of one, that would e great.

My garage is open. I keep my cars in a carcoon veloce. Not cheap but they work. The only downside imo is they get buffeted by high winds. But as i say my cars are in ports, no doors.

Comment

Had a look at these and they do look good. You probably have great ventilation anyway and I guess the coons are protected enough that you don't really need outdoor ones. I noticed a few years ago farmers tend to have open storage for their cars, similar to a carport, drive in, drive out no doors, probably not even 3 complete walls and this seems to work quite well, at first I thought they were just too lazy to be bothered with doors and then I realised. Have you seen the smart workshop on the Carcoon site, would love that, would kill 2 birds with the one stone kind of thing spray booth and storage with ventilation etc but dread to think what the price is.

Comment

Working...
      X