Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2

Just a pick from last year can't believe I had it 17 years now
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Very nice S2 any more pics? I've had mine for 17 years as well and still love it absolutely great cars!!

Comment

Sorry I can't get the hang of this new format on my phone
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Looks a lovely example. Thanks for sharing your photos Enjoy it
        1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Nice looking motor. How many miles have you done in the year you've had it.

Comment

It had 130k when I got it and has 176k now. Always been garaged. All the leather is in exelant condition even got the original double matts so the carpet is good as well. Sadly I have back problems now so never really gets used. I fitted a new timing belt and water pump 3 years ago and has only done a thousand miles tops since. Just had mot with no adviserys. Had an chip fitted and milltek exhaust other than that it's all stock and pampered way to much. Thought about selling in the past but didn't want to see it go to a boy racer though I'm thinking it's out of there price range now.

Comment

S2s are starting to become collectors cars now so like you say boy racers/knackers will struggle to afford these cars and to be fair most of them won't know what an S2 is lol!! Keep her and enjoy it while you can

Comment

Lovely... Enjoy.
                The Perfectionist
                sigpic
                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
                X