Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EuroCarParts Flash sale

Hi,

Just a heads up if you need parts ECP have a flash sale until 9PM this evening.

Use FLASH50 in the discount code box to get 50% off brake discs and pads.

Just got a set of the Brembo 323x30mm fronts and a pair of rear discs for £104
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

EuroCarParts and GSF are the biggest bullsh***ers when it comes to sales, all they do is put their prices up by 100% then offer you a 50% discount!

The 323mm discs are now listed at £75ea, I paid £80 for a pair last month when there was no sale on. The only thing I wanted to order today was oil filters which looked to be a normal price, quite suprisingly the're not cover by the FLASH50 code. Wan**rs.
    sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Agree with Andy!

So far as ECP - Check out https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/ - I noticed sites looked very similar - looked closer and company part numbers looked very similar too. Same ****, same company,
      different site - Often loads cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
        Hi,

Just a heads up if you need parts ECP have a flash sale until 9PM this evening.

Use FLASH50 in the discount code box to get 50% off brake discs and pads.

Just got a set of the Brembo 323x30mm fronts and a pair of rear discs for £104
        Awesome heads up, thanks you, new discs and pads purchased.

Comment

They're the same company, everything comes from the same address in Wembley, London. I just ordered my oil filters from there and used the 12% discount voucher
          sigpic
          1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
          1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
          1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

GSF normally has 54 or 54% off every weekend and free home delivery so if you need bits its not a bad bet
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I have never paid £80 a pair for either pagid or brembo 323’s that i can remember. Agree pricing is a joke...hey ho just sharing the deal so someone my get a few quid off
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

GSF do good deals on Black Fridays, last year we got very good deal on Victor Reinz gasket set @ £90 ish full set

Comment

LukasR Do you have a code of this set?

Edit : i found it.
                  Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

Working...
                  X