X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2 on ebay

just why would you do this to an s2?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-S2-coupe/183012780822

Surely still £10k at todays prices. Fling a grand at it removing some tat and fixing a few wires and you've a £15k car apparently.

Comment

maybe soo, people dont seem to be pleased that their cars are increasing in value??

Comment

Originally posted by tango123 View Post
        maybe soo, people dont seem to be pleased that their cars are increasing in value??
        I wouldn't worry about it some people seem very disheartened that our rare cars are increasing in value!!!

Comment

If it goes for less than 5 grand it can be saved

Comment

Will be interesting to see what the reserve is. I'd guess 6K
            91 Modded 3B
            14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Yes- Up the Values of S2s !!

Now has anyone spotted that poor CQ vandalised in dayglo orange paint?

Comment

That headlining is disgusting

Comment

just why would you do this to an s2?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-S2-coupe/183012780822
                  I think someone at some point has been a bit over enthusiastic , probably when it's value was rock bottom.......maybe they wanted to keep it rock bottom!

Comment

No, I'm not too pleased that I sold mine just before the boom for about 1/4 of what I'd get now, and now couldn't justify buying another for the prices they go for

I'm delighted for all current owners though

Comment

They are alot of money but, the old saying. " they aren't built like that anymore"

Comment

Hard to know whether to laugh or cry. Probably best to do both, help offset emotions at such extremes.

Comment

Agree with SteveH 6K car. I would be worried if I could not hear it running! And regarding values I've seen lots of s2's up for 15K but not many selling or there selling again for speculation IMO.

Comment

Saw that, its sacrilege! Maybe he should have spent less time polishing and more time getting it running, looks like he has put a silly reserve on it too!

I can only guess that the people not wanting prices to go up either have not got an S2 yet or sold theirs a couple of years ago. I bought mine 4 years ago and I believe they have been under priced for a long time, especially when you look at some of the rubbish fetching over 10k, 2cv's Granadas etc. that said there are obviously going to be overpriced examples of every car out there.

I guess the danger of owning an appreciating classic is that if you need to get your hands on ten grand plus that's sitting in the garage and cannot get a loan then you may end up forced to sell which is something I think about alot being self employed. On the plus side, I am divorced so I don't have the Mrs eyeing up that great big piggy bank in the garage!

Comment

Working...
                            X