Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AutoDoc : quick help (questions, requests, reclamations and guarantees)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoDoc : quick help (questions, requests, reclamations and guarantees)

Hello everyone!

We have opened the topic in order to provide you with the quickest help - consultations, constructive opinions, reclamations and any issues you can have with your order or doubts / difficultes before the order.

We are always ready to help all our customers with the most detailed and precise information.

All your direct messages or requests sent via forums@autodoc.co.uk will be immediately transmitted directly to the Department of Quality Check.

We are at your disposal for any information!

Kind Regards,
    Autodoc Team

Just to say, ordered several times and had no issues whatsoever. Delivery won't be next day but product will be as promised.
    '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
    '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
    '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

No problems experienced from AutoDoc by me either. Obscure parts at good prices and delivered within a week or so.
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Parts where always good. Shipment does take longer as advertised. But I already know about this with these type of webshops.
        1967 fiat 500 future project
        1976 audi 100 coupe S
        1989 vw corrado 16V
        1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
        1994 audi RS2 project
        1994 audi RS2 parts car
        1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

Im waiting for new headlamp glasses from Autodoc .hope it will be all good for me as well.

Comment

Would be helpful to explain the process of ordering with a credit card via autodoc. i had a crazy recent experience being asked to share pictures of bank card, passport and driving licence to verify myself even thoughh intransacted (with some other pain) previously.

if you like i am happy to share the emails which ended up with me cancelling my business and going elsewhere.
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your attention and your evaluations.

Firstly we would like to explain the process of ordering with the bank card. Sometimes the verification is needed because it guarantees you the total security of the transaction and helps to avoid any risk connected with the customer's identification.
              We ask customers to provide a few details from their documents and we want to insure everyone that we don't maintain any personal data.

Please feel free to ask us any more questions.

Have a nice weekend.
              Autodoc Team

Comment

I have received my head lamp glasses from autodoc-all good,very happy with service provided

Comment

Thank you for being our customer. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason

Comment

I had bad experience with them and had to fight trough emails proving them wrong, just to get only a partial refund.

Also, you cant be sure which brand of parts you will receive, if the brand you ordered is not on stock, they will send the same parts of some other manufacturer.
                    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

I've done two fairly large orders with you recently and all good so far. However, your smart phone app seems to have stopped working and you get a bigger discount if you use that! Why is that?
                      Nothelle S2 Avant
                      Black Ur project
                      Ocianic Ur project gone
                      S2 Coupe project gone
                      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Skull View Post
                        I had bad experience with them and had to fight trough emails proving them wrong, just to get only a partial refund.

Also, you cant be sure which brand of parts you will receive, if the brand you ordered is not on stock, they will send the same parts of some other manufacturer.
                        We are very sorry that this happened with your order. Can you give us your order number so that a quality department representative contacts you to find out additional circumstances to provide you with additional services at the company's expense?

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                          I've done two fairly large orders with you recently and all good so far. However, your smart phone app seems to have stopped working and you get a bigger discount if you use that! Why is that?
                          Dear Customer,
                          Thank you for your feedback. We had temporary technical issues, but everything has already been solved. We will be thankful for letting us know if your question is solved.
                          Kind Regards,
                          Autodoc Team

Comment

All good now. Placed my order last night using the App and all went through fine. Perhaps you could consider offering an extra discount for forum members?
                            Thanks
                            Dave
                            Nothelle S2 Avant
                            Black Ur project
                            Ocianic Ur project gone
                            S2 Coupe project gone
                            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                              All good now. Placed my order last night using the App and all went through fine. Perhaps you could consider offering an extra discount for forum members?
                              Thanks
                              Dave
                              Thank you for your question and order.
                              Oh sure! We will inform in advance about additional discounts for different categories of goods.

Comment

Working...
                              X