Insurance again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance again

Same question often asked....... suggestions for companies doing agreed value other than Adrian Flux?
    All go through usual information gathering with a promise of a policy only to come back with
    'Your car is too highly modified'

That's exactly the reason I want an Agreed Value policy
    Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
    20v turbo conversion

sigpic

A plan all the way

Comment

Originally posted by nip View Post
      A plan all the way
      They will do Agreed Value policies?
      Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
      20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Yep also modified agreed policys too they got lots and lots different types to suit 99.9% of people and vehicles

Comment

Hi Nip. Thanks for the heads up.
          Quoted £90 less than Adrian Flux and not with ERS which apparently is a good thing. Paid premium today.
          I don't want to count my chickens just yet, as I have been here before with the insurer falling down at the last hurdle and offering half Agreed Value following thier 'independant (MG specilaist)' valuation, or withdrawing it due to the number of modifications. Thanks again though.

A Plan modified vehicle number - 01635 874646
          Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
          20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Will need to try them come renewal and see what they can do.

Hate​​​Hate the hours on the phone required to get a good deal. Left Sky last year after they put my premium up and when I asked what I was getting for my extra £75, I was told that if I wanted a better price, I should go elsewhere... so I did
            Cheers'en, AndyC
            1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

It is that time of year again.
              Thought I would give A Plan a shout. I have just renewed through their Cherished Car Division - All modifications declared with £35k AV, £310 with breakdown cover.
              They also promised to phone me back on a given day and actually did. Obviously wanted my business, but still something I am not accustomed to. :tup:
              Worth giving them a shout.
              Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
              20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Sounds good might give them a try
                ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Have both my cars with A-plan and have for years. They are competitive and contactable in my experience. Also offer a laid up option too if your s2 is not a daily driver.
                  sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

what does the laid up option involve as I only tax mine for 6 months usually
                    ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                    THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X