Thank forum members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank forum members

Once again the S2 forum members step up to the mark my S2 is off the road because of the rear driveshaft splines shearing off , 2 weeks its sat with its **** in the sky while I tried to source a pair of shafts ,I was quoted HUNDREDS of pounds to buy a pair ,I know parts are scarce for our cars but HUNDREDS of pounds well one member ( I owe him my gratitude ) offered a pair for €350.00 which I gratefully bought .I do not mind buying parts from members ,its the only way of keeping our cars on the road but sometimes members can rip off other members because of the shortage , that's my rant for the day .The member who sold me the parts I will not name he is a 5 star guy ,I now have the opportunity to repair my old shafts and maybe sell them on to another member in need .

Excellent, good to see the spirit of the forum is alive and kicking. Plenty have helped me out over the years and i have had the chance to do the same too. **** end of mine is in the sky too and will be for a good while following a back op. Hopefully be able to get back to it in the spring
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
    X