Best Insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Insurance?

Hey guys! Im back! Miss me? And hopefully not running away. S2 has been garaged for a few years. Picking up tomorrow so im trying to insure her fast! Its chipped with exhaust porsche brakes and suspension done.. so looks standard.

what do you recommend?

thank you in advance ps tescos did a nice quote whilst not many mods on it last time.

A plan are ok in Thatcham I'm told.

Comment

Try footman James. Mine costs about 250 with same mods and agreed value, 500miles.
      1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

500 miles I use Adrian Flux seem OK used Sky before them just felt like a change, strangely they both use the same underwriters

Comment

Direct Line for past 3 years for me
          1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by willg54 View Post
            Try footman James. Mine costs about 250 with same mods and agreed value, 500miles.
            that would be 5000 miles!
            1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

For me its usually flux, prestige or A Plan that have the best deals. Flux I didnt do agreed value with last time as they didnt recognise the value, so I went market rate.
              Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Awesome! thank you guys!! the car is on the road -- sort of .. MOT tomorrow... but its alive and running!! I used compare the market to get it fast.. I will look at these other ones more carefully, If I need to change.

Huge thx guys!! and hello again and hello to any one I have not met!!

Comment

Working...
                X