dry sump kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry sump kit

Does anyone know if theres a off the shelf dry sump kit available for a ABY?
    I've looked on dhalback racing website but if you try to add it to cart it comes up with error.

pk motorsports in germany sells them, not cheap i must say.

Comment

Vs motors in Norway tried and tested for many years .

Comment

cheers. will get in contact with them.

Comment

Prospeed also makes a really nice one.

Comment

Speak to Will at VRS Northampton
            Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

Comment

I used a weavers brother 4 stage dry sump pump. Used from terrybullwon £650 Got my good friend andyp to make the front plate sump and brackets and bought rest of bits from pace alloy as someone did a kit for forum members from pace can’t remember who? cost So far upwards of 2.5k+ and still need the hoses and fitments to buy so not cheap but Worth it in end as I intend to rev up to 9k rpm safely but you never know. Sorry i know this doesn’t help you much but at least you know roughly how much it costs all best Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mac2226 View Post
                I used a weavers brother 4 stage dry sump pump. Used from terrybullwon £650 Got my good friend andyp to make the front plate sump and brackets and bought rest of bits from pace alloy as someone did a kit for forum members from pace can’t remember who? cost So far upwards of 2.5k+ and still need the hoses and fitments to buy so not cheap but Worth it in end as I intend to rev up to 9k rpm safely but you never know. Sorry i know this doesn’t help you much but at least you know roughly how much it costs all best Michael
                Alread smith is the guy who use to do them .
                He made one for on his swb Hamish

Comment

If you need any custom parts making, drop me a line
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Made in Estonia.

1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
                    *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
                    1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

These parts have been sitting on the shelf for a year.... but I hope to get it done this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiku View Post
                        Made in Estonia.
                        How much?

Comment

Pmd
                          1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
                          *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
                          1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

Working...
                          X