What rear anti roll bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by montyrs2 View Post
    My Whiteline RARB was one of the best mods i've done to the car.
    +1 on that

Comment

Can't wait. Should feel transformed.. not that it was bad before..

Comment

My whiteline rarb has arrived today. Looks the part. I've ordered a rear brake upgrade too..

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeymagic View Post
          My whiteline rarb has arrived today. Looks the part. I've ordered a rear brake upgrade too..
          Where did you bought ?
          Demon tweeks?

Comment

Yes it was via demon tweeks. Got it down from £177 to £145 with a voucher code..

Comment

I have repeatedly tried to upload a photo bit it keeps failing.

Comment

The rear subframe is back in the car and bolted up. The rear brake upgrade bolted up a treat too..

Comment

cant wait to see some pictures

Comment

I've got a few pics but sadly I can't get them to upload

Comment

I can't get them to upload sadly

Comment

I can't get them to upload sadly
                        i use tapatalk on my phone and uploading pictures is realy easy

Comment

Yes it was via demon tweeks. Got it down from £177 to £145 with a voucher code..
                          great value for money.

Comment

I've completed the rear end now. Including the brake conversion. It looks great with all new bolts and bushes.
                            A very happy man. I'll start the front subframe tomorrow...:-)

Comment

Oh and I've finally got the handbrake to work a lot better than I've ever known it...

Comment

I've finally found a few hours to work on the car today.
                                The front subframe is off the car and the old mounting bushes off. Just needs a clean up and luck of paint now.
                                The gearbox mounts have had it so I ordered some new febi ones. I've also ordered some black powerflex poly ARB mount bushes. I've also ordered a sheet of self adhesive heat reflective alloy/glass fibre for the front subframe where the DP runs close.
                                ive finally replaced the reverse light switch too. For the first time in 4 gears or so I have working reverse lights..
                                Once all that is back on I'll replace the injector seats and replace the front wings with the new genuine items I've had for months.. I cannot wait to drive it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X