Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twoqu View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-9...cAAOSwbURcmUWX

Ask him a innocuous question about the item. If he replies, ask him where your fooking parts are! Obviously been active within the past month on there.
    Thanks thats interesting.
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Trist28 View Post
      Ill see what I can do. Ill print this out and give it to him......... I doubt he is ignoring emails, rather hadn't looked or missed them. No idea why you are waiting for bits after 3 months though.
      Thanks Trist. I have the email records here, last time he contacted me was 30th may (order placed on the 5th) explaining why they hadn't been sent out. Impossible for me to see that as i ended up in hospital in Inverness, see my holiday thread, on the 28th may for 2 weeks extremely ill. My first contact after getting home was on the 20th June and subsequent dates since then all very friendly.
      94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

No worries. Popped round yesterday. No one home but I posted a print out of this thread and left it there for him. You could always just contact via an ebay item?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kitsimmon...p2047675.l2562

Comment

https://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ed=kitsimmonds

Comment

Originally posted by Trist28 View Post
            No worries. Popped round yesterday. No one home but I posted a print out of this thread and left it there for him. You could always just contact via an ebay item?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kitsimmon...p2047675.l2562
            Thanks Trist, i've now messaged him on ebay so lets see what happens. Cheers Mark.
            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

I'm back and am extremely sorry that I've not been in touch with anybody, I've had some serious health issues to deal with, I will PM everybody who's been waiting for their parts to explain in more detail as it's something of a personal nature. Everything will be dispatched first thing next week by the fastest means possible. Again I can't apologise enough to those who have been waiting as I know what it's like myself to be left hanging for parts.
              1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
              1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
              1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
              1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

I knew something must be up but not knowing and no messages meant there was no option but to try and reach you somehow. Sorry to here you've not been well, wait till you here about me if you haven't already read! Good to see your back mate and i looking forward to one of your legendary pms, always a good read
                94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

I forgot to add that I'll be in touch with other members who are interested in various parts over the the next few day's, for the time being my main priority is sorting out the couple of people who have been waiting ages for their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                    I knew something must be up but not knowing and no messages meant there was no option but to try and reach you somehow. Sorry to here you've not been well, wait till you here about me if you haven't already read! Good to see your back mate and i looking forward to one of your legendary pms, always a good read
                    Thanks so much for understanding mate, I'm really not up to speed with what's been happening and it's going to take me a couple of days to catch up with everybody and the various goings on here on the forum. As I said in the PM I just sent I hope all's well with you and your family.

Comment

Please could the member (Mike) who's purchased my rear subframe get in touch on here, I was communicating with you directly via my Hotmail, however that account has been comprised and I'm using a new email address.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

All PM's to members waiting for parts replied to and most items dispatched, thanks to everyone for their good wishes, it really means a lot to me and reminds me what a nice community of folk we have here.

I still have a lot of PM's to reply to enquiring about parts which I'm going to start responding too, please note I'm a complete technophobe and don't even have a mobile let alone a smart phone so it can take me a day or so to get back to people especially with photos as I rely on my laptop for online comm's.

I'll update my project threads at some point but not a lot has happened with my car's.. I still have the bench to build in my new workshop which is vastly superior to my previous facility's!

At some point I'd like to do an interesting engine swap into one of my C4's as there's so much room to play with in the engine bay to play with, also I love the platform and have loads of spares stashed away. Anyway that's hypothetical for the mean time as I have a three VW's to sell off all of which need some work, the Corrado G60 will be first as that requires the least doing to it.

Comment

Nice to see you are back mate. We all missed you
                            Nothelle S2 Avant
                            Black Ur project
                            Ocianic Ur project gone
                            S2 Coupe project gone
                            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
                              Corrado G60
                              I'm listening....

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                                Nice to see you are back mate. We all missed you
                                Cheers Dave, I must catch up on your project thread, I hope you've been able to enjoy the fruits of your labour this summer, your always welcome to swing by for a cuppa if your over my way.

Comment

Working...
                                X