Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidrick View Post

I'm listening....
    Will PM you mate as I don't want to start an unofficial for sale thread, however I will say that the car is LHD which I know for some people is a deal breaker. Otherwise it's a totally stock example, never modified on less than 70K miles, oh yeah and it's red.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post

Cheers Dave, I must catch up on your project thread, I hope you've been able to enjoy the fruits of your labour this summer, your always welcome to swing by for a cuppa if your over my way.
      Cheers, will take you up on that but currently I have an issue with one rear wheel bearing which has some play despite being brand new and re done
      I also have an issue with the Aux gauge oil pressure saying its max all the time. New sensor fitted, wires all checked/renewed. Have you got a spare one I could use to test it isn't the gauge?
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Hi kit sent you a pm

Comment

Received my items a week ago now, all good thanks Kit stay well mate!
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Morning I'm back again everyone, my health has been awful this year combined with moving house it's left me a near gibbering wreck.

Comment

That's sad to hear, hope you get things going the right way now.

Comment

You're due a turn of luck, Kit -all the best!

Comment

Cheers guy's I really should get on here more often.

Plan for my 80 Saloon have changed, I've been doing a ton of research and and instead of using a four cylinder 20 valve motor I'm going to brave putting together an Eastern European style Stroker using my NG block and 7A cylinder head I have stashed. I need to get my teeth into something to keep myself sane. Will start a project thread when the time comes.

Comment

Onwards and upwards Kit, look after yourself and keep looking forward with positivity.
                    94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Cheer's Mark!

My B3 Saloon build thread will be starting soon and that's going to be totally mental. Also my Father an I are going to restore my RS2 together as he's 70 and worked everyday of his life so sometime together would be nice.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the B3 saloon thread!
                        Good to here your spending quality time with your Dad on the RS2, nothing beats that!
                        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting Dad involved with my RS2, my folks nearly purchased one new back in 1995 but my mother vetoed the decision. He's pretty competent mechanically so I can set him off working on suspension etc while I get the air-con working which is going to a major task. The whole back end need's re bushing and parts painting etc so I'm going to set him off on this.

Anyway as this seem's to be my tail's woe thread I though I should update it with my latest blunder, I slipped on some leaf's on Wednesday afternoon and smacked the back of my head on a curb, I now have a multitude of stitches holding the back of my head together after being rushed to hospital to be patched up. I was loosing blood at quite a rate and could tell that the doctor working on me was panicking to stop the bleeding so the stitches aren't the tidiest in the world but to be fair he did a good job under the circumstances. I'm having to take it easy for a few days whilst it heals up but will be on here a fair bit.

I'm going to start my Saloon thread this evening/tomorrow as I'm under doctors orders to keep still for a couple more day's which has been bloody boring as hell.
                          Last edited by K Simmonds; 9 November 2019, 19:22. Reason: More info

Comment

Bloody hell Kit, you have been in the wars recently! Take it easy mate and defo spend more time on the forum. It's much safer than going outside! Besides, we all love your long posts.
                            Nothelle S2 Avant
                            Black Ur project
                            Ocianic Ur project gone
                            S2 Coupe project gone
                            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Cheers Dave, yeah I have been in the wars a fair bit, either getting attacked by stair cases or random parts of the scenery, this last whack on the head was really quite serious, it could easily have been lights out. fortunately I have tough old noggin and hit the crown of my head which is apparently one the toughest area's. I'm not normally one for litigation but I'm going to have a go at getting some compensation out it, as it's bloody painful and I can't sleep properly. Fortunately no serious damage was done but it was still a pretty traumatic experience.

Comment

I'm not sure you'll get much compo out of the tree lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X