No announcement yet.

Anyone have Kits phone number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Trist, it wasn't the tree's fault, however public side walks should be kept clean and that wan't the case, I've seen people get payouts for much less. Somewhat bizarrely the hospital gave me the contact details of a no win on fee solicitor along with the aftercare advice. I no longer look like a hippy as I've to cut all my hair off to keep the wound clean, oh well it was starting to annoy me anyway.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Ha ha - The NHS helping the no win no fee market. Yes, your facial hair growth was getting a bit out of hand. Good see you back on here....... See ya soon

Comment

Heya Trist, yeah I couldn't quite believe the NHS handout such info to patients who are being discharged, but there we go. It's got to be worth a try.

Oh and it's my long hair that's gone, I'm retaining my moustache for now, it's taken a year to grow so I'm somewhat hesitant to remove it.

I've flogged the 16V Golf so that's out the way, am keeping the Corrado for now. I now need to start shifting all the parts I have like you've done. Need to get more stuff on eBay!
        Last edited by K Simmonds; 10 November 2019, 13:44. Reason: more info
        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Crickey Kit, what are you like? I wrote something the other day and lost it, was in a rush.

Anyway this is different - maybe better? Whats the saying - it comes in threes? Thats you done now - right? Will be plain sailing form now on? Take care of yourself mate!!!
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
          X