Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how hard is it to come by a non sunroof rs2 rhd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how hard is it to come by a non sunroof rs2 rhd?

trying to get into rs2 ownership and this would be my ideal spec. Is the non sunroof requirement really difficult to satisfy? Has anyone seen of one or come by one?

I have one and it might be for sale in the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by rustybullethole View Post
      I have one and it might be for sale in the new year.
      Oh that would be pretty interesting. Do keep me in mind and give me a shout when you decide many thanks

Comment

OK will do, in the meatime enjoy reading these couple of threads on my RS2 refurb that was carried out on it earlier this year:

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/techni...-refurb-on-rs2

and this one pretty much the same just different questions asked:

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...&t=1823043&i=0

Good read over a nice tea or coffee.

Comment

that is a very thorough underbody refurb indeed!

Comment

Yes very intense and down to detail, it took 3 months to complete, it could have been done much faster but the plan was to break it down and see what needed (or was possible) to be kept and refurbished or had to be re-newed. Re-newing components/parts from an RS2, 25 years after production for a, then, very rare car it nigh on impossible and really takes time searching for those parts but if you persevere the parts are out there and searching the parts out was what took the time. I have done my best to keep the car as original as possible as that is where my enjoyment in classic cars lays, the only non original parts on it at this time is poly bushes, which were changed throughout the car.

Good luck in your search.

Comment

Working...
            X