No announcement yet.

My B5 RS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got the old girl home. I fitted my chipped ecu too. Back to back testing. Old ecu vs chipped. My god what a difference. Like somone flicked a switch.

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to have her back at home..

Comment

I've fitted my chipped ecu. My god what a difference. According to vac/ boost gauge I get 17hg on idle and 1.5 bar boost between 3 to 4.5k.. Really pleased. Just need the wings painting..

Comment

I've fitted my chipped ecu. My god what a difference. According to vac/ boost gauge I get 17hg on idle and 1.5 bar boost between 3 to 4.5k.. Really pleased. Just need the wings painting..

Comment

Fitted my drive train stabiliser to rs4 today. Fits great doesn't hand any lower than the old braces. Excellent fit and quality.
            I bought this from VR6 Peter on here.
            Great guy to deal with. I'll give the car a spin later and see how she feels.

Comment

Fitted

Comment

If anyone is interested to get more torque and smooth shifting on RS4 / S4 B5 just let me know.

Steven,
                thanks for sharing this picture fitted, hope you are satisfied with it.

Cheers
                Peter

Comment

I can honestly say the fit is superb. The worst bit was cleaning out the threads on the gearbox itself.
                  I had read of people having problems clearing the exhaust on Bank 2 and extra vibration.
                  Well I can say this fits perfectly does not cause any vibration at all. It also sits slightly higher than the two convex alloy mounts you have to remove so does not ground out on speed bumps.

Comment

Looks good
                    Does it get rid of the shunt when changing gear?

Comment

I haven't gone wild yet.. But yes definately reduces shunt

Comment

Working...
                      X