No announcement yet.

Our S2 is 25 Years old today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, since everybody is telling about theirs here goes mine. Mine ABY avant is 26 1/2 and has been with me for 19 1/2 years as a daily most of that time bought it with 50KKm and still going strong with 366KKm on LPG for half of those Km, love it!

Comment

Hey all, thought I'd chime in as well. My car is 24 years old as of last January and I've owned her for 8 years tomorrow. Time does fly..and she is a keeper for life.
      1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

So, mine is 24 years old, will be 25 next April. I've had the car all of that time apart from the first 6 months where she lived at the Dealers as the Owner's favourite.

Has been a daily driver and we got to 175,000 miles together but been off the road for the last 6 years with an engine problem I cannot solve and currently having some TLC and a refurbed rear subframe.

Comment

Nice one mine was 26 in march, had it for the last 22 years and its done a massive 80,289 miles
          Attached Files
          ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
          THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Some long term relationships in this thread!! Vonbeck I’ve seen yours in the flesh at a meet about 8 years ago and it was stunning big fan mate

Comment

Beautiful car

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                Some long term relationships in this thread!! Vonbeck I’ve seen yours in the flesh at a meet about 8 years ago and it was stunning big fan mate
                cheers pal, hope yours is lush once its been sprayed
                ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Working...
                X