Insurance Time again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Time again!!

As title says its that time again. What are people going with, after all my recent works am wanting to go with agreed valuation. Thanks in advance

Have used A-Plan in Thatcham on a Markerstudy agreed Value policy for the last probably 10 years. No claims, convictions, limited miles and all mods declared and its about £280 p/a.
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Same here A Plan for a 4 years a,greed value, declared mods, £250 a year

Comment

Mine is with Flux. Agreed value and more mods than will fit on the form £148. Limited mileage, garaged, full no claims, etc.
        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Yeah am with Flux atm new quote £190 and ly £163. Flux have been good so far. Mines limited to 5k even though it’s only done 3k a bit lower than normal due to all the time it’s been spent in garage this year lol.

Comment

kin hell I was with flux all mods declared agreed value of 15k garaged proper alarm full no claims no convictions 3000mil limited £580 WTF
            ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
            THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Seems like they tried to proper royaly **** me

Comment

Originally posted by vonbeck View Post
                kin hell I was with flux all mods declared agreed value of 15k garaged proper alarm full no claims no convictions 3000mil limited £580 WTF
                Yes but you do walk around with that handgun
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

I tend to flip between A Plan and Adrian Flux. A Plan was better this year around
                  Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post

Yes but you do walk around with that handgun
                    Bloody hell never thought of that
                    will give A plan a try

Comment

A.Flux for me agreed value is always a bit of a battle, go them to £15k last year. 5k miles - £250 with Breakdown cover.
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic
                      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

I got a quote from A Plan and they were good and competitive but staying with AF. Got quote a little cheaper and agreed valued of £20k which is about right. So happy with that.

Comment

How did you get an agreed value of £20k from AF? Was this over the phone or did you have to submit photos etc? I am struggled with this aspect of the insurance with AF, and have argued on the phone about their agreed value process.

Thanks,

Steve
                          The Perfectionist
                          sigpic
                          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Lancaster are worth a look for a classic policy. The quattro just had a renewal at £180 up from £100 which is a bit of a jump so will be putting a call in. They are usually good value and offer agreed value too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                              How did you get an agreed value of £20k from AF? Was this over the phone or did you have to submit photos etc? I am struggled with this aspect of the insurance with AF, and have argued on the phone about their agreed value process.

Thanks,

Steve
                              last year I asked to raise my agreed value which I had had with with flux for 3/4 years, from 15k to 18k. Up till then all I had to do was send 6 pics of the car, front ,back, left side ,right side ,interior and mileage, and fill in a form stating mods not a problem. When I asked to increase to 18k they said I would need to supply an independent valuation report from one of two company's (which they recommended ) at a cost to me of course, before they would even consider the higher agreed value, Needless to say I didn't and left it at 15k. So when this years renewal appeared and i saw this thread with Anthony's and your premium i told them to suck my c**k
                              I have pm`d Anthony to ask him something if its ok i will pm you and ask you the same
                              cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X