Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S2 testdrive on Youtube

https://youtu.be/Qodi2sM3Ihg

Is this car and owner known on this forum?

That fella has been on at me for a while to film my car aswell....that's two s2 review videos in the space of a week now!
    It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

Comment

He’s definitely North East based and pretty close to me as Prudhoe where he got his exhaust sorted is about 5-6 miles from me. Ain’t seen another S2 on the road for at least 10-15 years wouldn’t mind meeting up.

Comment

The lad doing the review has a Sunderland accent and he was driving along the Coast Road going just into Whitburn Village, that's definite. Haven't seen this S2 out on the road but there was one for sale a few miles down the coast around Seaham area.

Comment

The test drive with the pair of them was definitely along the Coast Road from South Shields. I think they were parked up at the Nature Reserve car park at Whitburn. Maybe the owner drove there from further afield but it sounds like he lived nearby.

Comment

Yeah you right Andy. The S2 for sale at Seaham was a J reg

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
              Yeah you right Andy. The S2 for sale at Seaham was a J reg
              That test drive would've been less than a mile from your shop at one point. They went past the bottom of Marsden bank.
              (I didn't think it was the Seaham car as that one was pretty much stock from memory)

Comment

Working...
              X