Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White "extras" paper request

Hi to all members!
    I wanna ask, is there a way to request Audi Database (or something), to give me info for my car from VIN ?
    I drive an 1990 Coupe Quattro, but we all know the water problems in the trunk area, and my white paper (sticker) is totaly damaged.
    I post internet example of "white code list", or as i called it "white paper".
    exemple-etiquette-pr-codes-options-audi.png

Dont you habe the service manual for your car? If you do, the same info is on the first pages there.
    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Paul's old S2central site should help. A mirror is setup on http://s2central.com/onlinepcodes.html that has details on the option codes.
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

fish No i dont have any service papers.
        Greg_S I know about codes , but my question is - Is there a way to request from Audi (by VIN number) to make me duplicate - because my etiquette is rotten.

Comment

I highly doubt Audi themselves would offer this. The build stickers are created on the line during production. Hard to imagine you can get these.

Comment

https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tradition/services

Might these have the info required?, may be worth an e-mail to Tradition to see exactly what info is included in the packages for your model.
            1989 NG Q Pick-up (Daily)
            2002 ASZ Golf (Doris' Daily)
            1997 AJK-G2 A6 Avant Q (In surgery)
            1999 AGZ Bora (Daily 2)
            1994 ABC A6 Avant (Spare)
            1984 JS Coupe GT (Slow progress)
            1982 WN Coupe GT5 (Spare)
            1983 MK1 Golf GTI Pirelli (In storage)

Comment

Try https://erwin.audi.com/erwin/showHome.do

You will need to register and pay a fee for a 1 hour subscription. It’s been a while since I did it but you need to go to ‘vehicle specific information’ and put in your VIN. You can then get a PDF version of your build codes. My experience is the older your car the less likely they will have a description for those codes but the codes should still be shown and you can use a free online decoder to get the descriptions. You can also download factory repair manuals and other useful stuff while your subscription is active. I’ve used it several times. Be sure to read the system requirements carefully because from memory you need to use the Microsoft web browser (or at least did in the past) to access the repair information.

I’ll attach page one of six from my RS2 so you have an idea what the info should look like. Hope that helps.

A82C338E-2DB2-4DC7-8C80-1D4DB56BF9FF.jpeg
              Attached Files
              Last edited by le mans; 9 January 2022, 19:41.

Comment

Working...
              X