Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free C4 Parts and B3 Coupe rear seat base..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free C4 Parts and B3 Coupe rear seat base..

I've got a surplus of very dark Blue C4 Velour front seats, rear seats and door cards and I have two dash boards that no one want to buy as well as load of Saloon boot carpets in grey, if people come and get the bit's they're FOC, I'd rather give the stuff away than bin it. Though donations would be most welcome.

A list of what's available

C4 Front seat's in very dark blue, near mint condition.

C4 Saloon rear bench and back, very dark blue again pretty much mint.

C4 Avant rear seat backs only, split folding with seat belts incorporated, same very dark blue and again extremely tidy.

C4 Door cards, same dark blue velour, very tidy condition, bare, so no speakers or switch gear etc.

C4 Saloon boot carpets in grey.

And I've got a B3 Coupe velour rear seat base and backs in great condition, Beige/dark grey in colour, again free to collector.

And I have all sorts of plastics that I can't be bothered to keep from various cars, B3/4 as well as C4, stuff like the under carpet heater ducting etc.
    Last edited by K Simmonds; 11 May 2022, 18:01.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Bumping this to the top again as I'm getting to stuck in to pulling the 30V apart this week and it pains me throw things away, dash boards and boot carpets as well as some trim stuff is free, though donations are always accepted.

Small items can be posted but would prefer collection on anything sizeable.

Comment

Another bump for free C4 stuff.

Comment

Kit, do you have a driver's side A pillar trim for a B4?

Comment

Maybe, what colour are you after?

Comment

I currently have cream coloured roof liner and trims. What colours are available?
            I'd take any colour though because it's more important that I find any replacement for the missing one. Cheers

Comment

Okay, will see what I can find you may have to bare with me for a day or so as it'll be in the attic of my workshop if I do have one, are you the same chap that was after an S2 Avant battery tray, I know it was a Kiwi. No joy on that but I do have the cables.

Comment

This is one of the seats out of the C4's so people know what colour they are, am keeping a pair to make into furniture. Now also have the Coupe seat backs to go with the base, will try and post pics of them a bit later...

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that a dark blue?

Comment

It is indeed a very dark blue.

Comment

Where are you, Kit? I should know, but forgotten

Comment

I'm on the Welsh boarders mate, in between Hereford and Brecon, though closer to Brecon, not far off the main A470 trunk road.

What parts are you interested in mate?

Comment

Thinking about the seats, the ones in my coupe are 250K miles old but otherwise identical material, which I have always liked, but are quite sun faded and worn out/through in places.... would mean a trip up which is fine (I'm in Somerset, near Burnham on Sea, so hardly far).

You mention the coupe seat backs -not sure what you are suggesting here, obviously the seats you have sent pics of have a different headrest arrangement to the coupe -is that what you mean? Or is it the tipping mech? Sorry for all the questions....

Don't suppose you have a coupe back seat in the same...?

If I do come up, I could hand you back that spare hose I have cleanly forgotten to send you back as well

Comment

The front seat's from C4's can be made to fit Coupe's very easily, there's a couple of threads on here detailing how to do it...

However they don't tilt forward to allow passengers into the back as obviously the C4's a four door, it would be possible to make them do it, but not straight forward at all.

Coupe seat wise I have a rear bench base and the two split folding sections that go across the back, reading my post back I was perhaps a little vague, all these parts are a beige/grey combination with pin strips, I'm sure you know the sort of thing I mean.

I do have some C4 Avant split folding rears to match the C4 front seats and they are quite similar in the way they fit to Coupe rears, though I fear they'd be a tad too large to adapt easily. Though as I have a set of both I could compare them and see it's possible to do.

Yeah, your about an hour and half away from me, so not a massive distance, I'd forgotten about that hose as well to be honest.

Comment

OK Cool, I wonder if there is scope to use the seat squabs and covers on my coupe frames.... this seems like a possibility to me, and would allow me to retain the coupe head rests.

The C4 rear seat could then provide new material to re-cover my coupe rear seat (tbh, it may just be the backs that need recovering due to sun fade....)

Will get my thinking cap on, if you have any thoughts on the above then very open to hearing them

Comment

Working...
                              X