I am compiling a list. Sorry no audis here

And here is what I have so far:

category 15K Ford focus
    category 50k Nissan GT-R (new one) closely matched up by Audi RS4
    category around 100k Ferrari F430
    category around 300k Porsche Carrera GT
    Absolute category Bugatti Veyron
    My Online Blog

Do you mean new car, or would you consider 2nd hand? ...
    Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

200K Caparo T1 - So hot it burns

Comment

I am considering all, the only categorization is the price range. Also it needs to be practical (as a Veyron can be).
        My Online Blog

Comment

I would suggest: -

category 15K: Audi RS2 or Audi S4 Avant
          category 50K: Audi RS4 or Audi Sport Quattro
          category 100K: Aston Martin DB9 or Audi R8 (V10 when available)
          category 300K: Porsche Carrera GT
          Absolute category: ALL OF THE ABOVE PLUS.....Bugatti Veyron & McLaren F1 & 1957 Plymouth Fury & 1965 AC Cobra & Lamborghini Muira SV and 1967 Ford GT40 MkIV & 1964 Aston Martin DB5 & 1955 Mercedes 300SL Coupe & 1937 Mercedes 540K Roadster & 1936 Bugatti Type 57 Atlantic & Jensen Interceptor FF & 1969 Dodge Charger & 1968 Mustang 390 GT......And that is just for starters

The 15K category is the hardest as nothing is made that I would buy new for 15K

Cheers n

Si
          95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
          Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
          With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Surely a Pagani Zonda has to be included in there somewhere?
            RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

No E type then Si

Comment

If the money was no problem, I'd like to have 2 x S2, one realy nice, no tununig, original condition absolutley no mods. The other one is in progres right now for winter games and fooling around. Since I have time to drive on a weekend only and for work I have a companys car, I don't have any other wish there are nice cars around but wouldnt buy any ok maybe once an A8 diesel for driwing a family but I doubt it. 2 x S2 would do it for mee.
                S2+AAN in progress (again), BMW 3 compact

Comment

Originally posted by 220bhp View Post
                  No E type then Si
                  I did say that that was only for starters :mischeif:

The E-Type is a difficult call. You don't want the bulbous and ugly series III with the V12. You want the early and gorgeous series 1 convertible with the fabulous 3.8 or 4.2 straight 6. But then what about the lightweight coupes with the racing 3.8? Well, whilst you are there you may as well take a D-type, but that is actually uglier than the E-type, so now you need a C-type Now that is a wonderful machine.

Trouble is, once you have a C-type you need a Maserati Birdcage, an Aston Martin DBR and Stirling's Mercedes 300 SLR to race against. Now you will feel the need to build a new storage area just for classic racers and that is before we get on to the pre WWII racing cars, with the ultimate being the Stuck/Rosemeyer/Nuvolari Auto Unions *shivers run down the spine at the thought of driving a 550hp V16 beast*

Now, back to the Jags, you will need an XJR-15 to complete your set of gorgeous post war sports cars (Muira, GT40, DB4 Zagato, DB5, 250GTO, Porsche 550A Spyder, Maserati 300S etc) but now you need the gorgeous pre war ones. Out comes the cheque book once again for a Jauar SS100 and Bentley 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 Litres (the later being a blower bentley) and of course the 1931 Alfa Romeo Spider 8C 2300

So you see, thinking about E-types can cause serious pain to the bank balance

Cheers n

Si
                  95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
                  Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
                  With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

I miss a car for category below 15K. Like best small/city car. What do you think about Fiat 500? And the best estate - but new rs6 is pretty hard to beat
                    My Online Blog

Comment

Originally posted by VladaS2 View Post
                      What do you think about Fiat 500?
                      Dont laugh but i nearly put a £500.00 deposit on 500 Abarth for when they come out hopefully end of nx year. Not to sure on the dealer tho as only recently taken over Fiat franchise. Am still chewing on it...

Comment

Working...
                      X