Looking for a freight forwarder....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a freight forwarder....

Looking for a recommendation for a Freight Forwarder, for shipping some stuff to the states. If I have my map directions correct, some where South East of London between Surrey and Essex. Maybe someone you have used before. If someone has had a bad experience with a particular one, I would like to know that too.

Thanks
    Greg W.
    They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

I work for ABX Logistics, who have an office at Heathrow and Basildon, both near London.
    They do export/freight forwarding by air and sea.
    All branch info can be found here:
    http://www.abxlogistics.com/contact/...K&ouRef=O3C076

Sadly I cannot get a discount for you!

Comment

Hi.

Search no more:

PBO Logistics in Shepperton. Talk to Sue on +44 1932 232233 and tell her Steve Rogers from L3 gave you the number. She will look after you.

(The do £200,000 worth of business with us P.A. shipping to the US from the UK....)

Cheers,

Steve.
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Two answers in ten minutes!
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Thanks guys,
          No need for the discount, just looking for a reliable company.

Thanks again,

Greg W.
          They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

Comment

Call FedEx Freight

Just got through with talking to them yesterday, no problems. Course my package isn't here yet!

They will call whomever at wherever it is to arrange and P/U at wherever the package is. Do all the proper paperwork, ship it to either a local (to you) FedEx office or in my case deliver it to my home based office.

Call in the states.. 800)247-4747, tell them what you wish to do and they take over, give them the contact information of where it is, and they give you a control number to find the request, once they P/U they give you a tracking number to find the package.

Believe me, it's a lot easier than freight companies, less than a container load companies, and some other ones I've tried to get a Euro bumper shipped through. Although I wouldn't necessarily call a Euro bumper a bumper...maybe something like a plastic cover and metal reinforcements if you get my drift.

Jack

Comment

Working...
            X