No announcement yet.

Breitlings RS2 Stolen! Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth installing a tracker type device on some of the more valuble cars,or any of our cherished motors??
    Gutted for you mate,one beaut of a car.Hope you get it back soon without a scratch
    Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
    Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
    Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

Echoing all the others in hoping you get it back soon.

@bertman - iirc you need a subscription for one of them from what I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        Will the insurrance cover it and will you get another if??? hope so

Jay
        Dont know yet, but probably not. I spent a lot of money on this car that i never will get back. Totaly new engine with GOOD bits..
        Clutch, brakes in the front and rear, painted the car under and all the parts. ++++

I soon have a new one, stay tuned.:mischeif:
        Audi RS4+Long sportquattro
        www.hansenmotorsport.no

Comment

Hope it gets better !

Breitling, I hope it gets better for you on the car front in 2008. Obviously you'll let all of us know in due course.

In the meantime, enjoy the holiday period to take your mind off the whole thing.

Best wishes for 2008.

Comment

Nightmare.

Trackers are a double edged sword.

Arguably, who wants a stolen car back, because of the effect it has on the car's value?

Similarly, if its been abused/thrashed whilst stolen, do you really want it back?

That said, I would have thought a RS2 like that, wouldn't be hard to spot in Norway?

Fingers crossed.
            00 Audi B5 S4 MRC550
            08 RRS TDV6 HSE
            03 Kawasaki B2 ZX12R 1287cc

Comment

Originally posted by David in Dublin View Post
              Breitling, I hope it gets better for you on the car front in 2008. Obviously you'll let all of us know in due course.

In the meantime, enjoy the holiday period to take your mind off the whole thing.

Best wishes for 2008.
              Thanks.
              I will always look for it and always miss it. Its not hard to spot an RS2 up here, but i dont think its being used daily. Probably someone is building a car in a garage right now with my parts.
              Its not that i want the car back if its trashed, but i want the thiefs. I think all of you guys know the rest.......... and i can get some of my money back!
              Audi RS4+Long sportquattro
              www.hansenmotorsport.no

Comment

You can get some money back by seling some organs from the steelers... I will help you with GREAT pleasure colecting some organs from them...

Comment

Hey Breitling i know this is a long shot but you could try some wanted add's for parts that were specific to your car, after all that car was pretty special.
                  Trying to look at it realisticly it has probably been broken up by now or shipped to other side of the world.
                  I really do feel for you, must be like losing a life long friend.
                  Hope you get your car back soon & in one piece.
                  sigpic

Comment

Giowd I feel for you mate. Puts all my problems into perspective.
                    Seems scum operate all over. Hope you get her back soon and the thieves suffer for their actions.
                    Cheers
                    Chris
                    Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                    20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X