Stolen Rs4 Fd07 Ehr!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Rs4 Fd07 Ehr!!!

Some scums of the earth did this and need teaching a lesson...!!!

It a black RS4 AVANT and was last seen heading up A422, either to Brackley/Northampton way, this happened at 12.20ish today.

Please PM "VARSITY" on RS246.com if you have any information.
    Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

You got anymore info i.e standard, different wheels and a picture so we can keep an eye out.

Seems to be the current trend with cars getting nicked, hope someone catches the scum that did this and teaches them a lesson, then providing they might be alive the police bang them up for the time they deserve.

Sorry to hear about this

Comment

This is all we have at the moment :-

http://www.rs246.com/index.php?name=...wtopic&t=66139

You'll see the victim of this crime is currently recovering in hospital...barstads!!!
      Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

He was selling the car, the guys turned up, all on camera, took it out with him in. Stopped to change over seats, beat him up and drove off.

He is in very bad way indeed. In hospital as we speak getting ready for work on his shoulder and arm. So shook up he can't speak.

Tall, 6'6" white male with trimmed mohecan type haircut.

Followed by another guy in a light blue 206/207. He not so tall and slight build.

Thanks for everyones interst.

Its f11cking wrong, just wrong.

PLEASE PUT THIS ON AS MANY OTHER SITES AS YOU CAN! PH, S2FORUM ETC ETC. THANKS
        This post makes a chill go down my spine, how many on here have sold cars etc what if that this was any of us, I really hope they catch the people that did this and sort them out, this is truly fecked up.

Comment

Working...
        X