Found 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found 'em!

Hi guys! Hey I found the motor! It's a AAN with 100K miles from a '94 UrS4, turbo is good, no oil on the exhaust, cilinders pressure is OK, under the valve cover is very clean, used only with sinthetic oils, no leaks... looks very nice! I'll go on monday to Rome and pick it up... BTW the guy is selling me the engine give me the 6spd gearbox too on 350 euros, the engine in 800 making a total of 1150. I think is a reasonable price. On January I'll get the VEMS ecu and then.. THE SWAP!
    - Looking for a S2
    - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
    - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Not a bad price, good luck with this be sure to check for everything that you need to do the conversion so you don't end up keep hunting for parts.

Comment

You're sooo... right though! hehe that's because I'll wait until march or april to make the swap. That way I could get all the money for ecu and accesories (like meters, air-to-H2O intercooler, and a OEM look setup hehe) and I'll have the best ambient air temperature to work on the engine. In Italy we say PIANO PIANO SI VA LONTANO (it's an italian manner like saying "Step by step you'll go far away"). The only thing is tha for May 2008 the engine must to be ready for a one-month test and then on June 1st the track day at Vallelunga Racetrack in Rome. Take care buddie!!!
      - Looking for a S2
      - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
      - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X