Help with german text please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with german text please

I need some one to explain me those data in english so i could fix my airbag issue.

Also dann versuch ich es halt mal...

Also beim Invertieren wird das (Airbag)Signal (entweder +12V oder 0V) einfach umgedreht!
    +12V -> 0V
    0V -> +12V

Es wird benötigt, denn im laufe der Zeit wurde die Ansteuerung der Fehlerlampe genau umgedreht...

Das wird mithilfe eines Relais gemacht.

ALLE ANGABEN OHNE GEWÄHR!! JEDER HANDELT AUF EIGENE VERANTWORTUNG!

Jetzt zur Anschlussbelegung: (Siehe Zeichnung von Red im ersten Post)
    Ausgegangen wird von einem Standart Relais! Nicht KFZ Relais!

Bj. 94 - Juni 97
    ------------------------
    Am blauen 26fach Stecker Pin 9 (Airbag direkt) und Pin 12 (Airbag invertiert) vertauschen

Wenn Pin 12 nicht vorhanden ist, dann muss das Signal (Pin9) invertiert werden. Dann gilt folgendes:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pin 9 (Airbag direkt) vom 26-poligen Stecker (blau) abschneiden, und auf das Relais Kontakt A1 gehen.
    Kontakt A2 mit Masse verbinden.
    An Kontakt 12 vom Relais +12V anschließen
    An Kontakt 11 vom Relais auf Pin 9 (26-poligen Stecker (blau)) mit dem Restkabel verbinden.
    Attached Files

So then I try to halt times ...

Also at the inverting (airbag) signal (either +12 V or 0V) simply turned around!
    +12 V-> 0V
    0 V-> +12 V

It is needed because in the course of time, the activation of the lamp error exactly reversed ...

This will be done using a relay.

ALL INFORMATION WITHOUT GUARANTEE! EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY TO OWN!

Now the junction Occupancy: (See drawing of Red in the first post)
    Gone out of a standard relay! Not relay car!

Bj 94-June 97
    ------------------------
    On blue 26fach plug Pin 9 (airbag directly) and pin 12 (airbag inverted) Range

If Pin 12 is not available, then the signal (Pin9) inverted. Then, the following applies:
    -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
    Pin 9 (airbag jump) of 26-poligen plugs (blue) off, and the relay contact A1.
    Contact A2 with mass.
    To contact 12 of relay +12 V connect
    To contact 11 of relays to Pin 9 (26-poligen plugs (blue)) with the remaining cable.
    93 S2 Avant Parting
    91 URQ RR
    02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Eh , i need some one to explain me it good cos i didnt understand what they donne

Comment

I will try it although my english is far from perfect ;-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
        Also dann versuch ich es halt mal...
        (I'll try it...)

Also beim Invertieren wird das (Airbag)Signal (entweder +12V oder 0V) einfach umgedreht!
        (To invert the (Airbag) Signal (either +12 or 0V) you simly have to turn it "upside down"!)
        +12V -> 0V
        0V -> +12V

Es wird benötigt, denn im laufe der Zeit wurde die Ansteuerung der Fehlerlampe genau umgedreht...
        (This is necessary because the pulse (either +12 or 0V) to operate Malfunction Indicator Light has been inverted in the last years...

Das wird mithilfe eines Relais gemacht.
        (You can do this with a relay switch.)

ALLE ANGABEN OHNE GEWÄHR!! JEDER HANDELT AUF EIGENE VERANTWORTUNG!
        (All indications without guarantee!! These modifications are at your own risk!)

Jetzt zur Anschlussbelegung: (Siehe Zeichnung von Red im ersten Post)
        (About the pin allocation: see drawing from Red in the first post)

Ausgegangen wird von einem Standart Relais! Nicht KFZ Relais!
        (we are talking only about the standart type relay! Not the KFZ relay (cf. drawing))

Bj. 94 - Juni 97
        (Prod. date 1994-june 1997)
        ------------------------
        Am blauen 26fach Stecker Pin 9 (Airbag direkt) und Pin 12 (Airbag invertiert) vertauschen
        (interchange pin 9 (airbag direct) and pin 12 (airbag inverted) at the blue 26-Pin plug)

Wenn Pin 12 nicht vorhanden ist, dann muss das Signal (Pin9) invertiert werden. Dann gilt folgendes:
        (If tere is no pin 12, you have to invert the signal on pin 9. You must do the following
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Pin 9 (Airbag direkt) vom 26-poligen Stecker (blau) abschneiden, und auf das Relais Kontakt A1 gehen.
        Kontakt A2 mit Masse verbinden.
        An Kontakt 12 vom Relais +12V anschließen
        An Kontakt 11 vom Relais auf Pin 9 (26-poligen Stecker (blau)) mit dem Restkabel verbinden.

(cut off pin 9 (airbag direct) from the blue 26 pin plug and connect to relay / terminal A1.
        Connect relay / terminal A2 to the mass (negative pole).
        Connect relay / terminal 12 to +12V.
        Connect relay / terminal 11 to remaining cable from pin 9 (blue 26 pin plug).)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

... and here is the link to the relay mentioned in the drawing:
        http://www.conrad.de/goto.php?artikel=503460

Hope this helps you. Good luck!
        Fritschki

S2 Coupe 1995, VW T3 1987, Coupe 85q 1986 (over 4oooookm :rock: ), CQ swb - big HP - project in planning:shhh:

Comment

thanks for both of you Mates

fritschki2: Tell me , in this:

(interchange pin 9 (airbag direct) and pin 12 (airbag inverted) at the blue 26-Pin plug)

They mean here i must interchange those wires? i put the pin 9 wire in place of the pin 12 and the wire of 12 in the place of pin 9 ? is that right?

(If tere is no pin 12, you have to invert the signal on pin 9. You must do the following

if i didnt have the wire for the pin 12 as on my car , then i have to make it as the following descrabtion they put in the draw?

and do u know what kind of relay he use? or this relay already exist in my car?

i appreciate your help aaaaaaaaa loooooooot!

Comment

fritschki2: This is the first part which talks about the relay and so on , could u explain me it i think it talks how i can make a relay or which relay is this i must connect the wires to it.

thanks

habe mir mal die Mühe gemacht und eine kleine "Schaltung" gezeichnet, damit dieselbe Frage nicht immer und immer wieder gestellt wird.

Bitte sehr sorgfältig arbeiten. Die AB Elektronik ist empfindlich und für Defekte haftet jeder selbst.

http://www.muratoglu.de/pub/inverter.jpg

diejenigen, die kein normales KFZ Relais schalten können (Airbag Spannung zu gering) nehmen ein Halbleiterrelais z.B. Conrad Artikel-Nr.: 503460 - LN
            Die Kontaktbelegung ändert sich in diesem Fall wie folgt:

KFZ Relais......................Conrad Relais
            85................................................ ..A1
            86................................................ ..A2
            87a............................................... .12
            30................................................ ..11

Die Belegung ist in der Zeichnung ebenfalls zu sehen

Wenn die Freilaufdiode nicht wie in der Zeichnung angeschlossen wird, kann es passieren dass das Airbaigsteuergerät zerstört wird, denn bei Verpolung fliesst ein hoher Strom über die Diode zurück ins AB Steuergerät. Also aufpassen, dass die Anode der Diode immer auf Masse liegt und die Kathode am Airbagsignal angeschlossen wird. Als Diode kann man eine 1N4148 oder eine der Serie 1N4001 o.ä. benutzen.

ACHTUNG:
            Das Relais von Conrad ist ein 6V Relais und nur für das Airbagsignal geeignet. Wenn man ein anderes Signal invertieren möchte (Rückwärtsgangsignal, Radio Mute u.ä.) dann benötigt man ein 12V Relais. Auf ausreichende Schaltleistung achten.

Comment

Working...
            X