Is it wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong...

to use features such as wheels/brakes/mods that have been used on members car's before?....
    or is it just a compliment to the original car?......

any thoughts?.....

Whos car or what did you have in mind?
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

"Anders2" nice blue one....

Comment

Its not like your bump into him so id say go for it "immitation is the greatest form of flattery" something im going to be doing is going to look like someone elses as well... we cant all be original
        S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

sounds about right.....why re-invent the wheel I say......

Comment

Id say go for it, for starters, in certain areas theres probably only one good solution, eg Porker 996 brakes.

And likewise, most people would take it as a compliment to have an idea copied/borrowed, i know i would if someone liked something i did enough to use it.

Plus, gets harder to be origanal when most of the good ideas have been done, end of the day, its your car, make it look/feel/go how you want it, whatever the combo of bits n bobs to do so
            Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Working...
            X