rs 2 parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs 2 parts for sale

i am going to be selling my k24 7200 rs2 turbo on e bay soon but i was wondering if any one would be interested in purchasing it from me, also i have a set of porsche 996 rear brake callipers in very good condition. Prices have not yet been sorted but i thought i would post this thread to gauge interest.

You wont have much trouble getting rid of those parts here Steve
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

PM Sent
      Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Gauges!!

Desperately need gauges for my S2 the Kiddies down the road ripped out all my ICE and decided to stick a screwdriver through my Speedo and auxiliary gauges!
        Spoke to a mate at the Audi dealership and they don't sell the aux gauges anymore! and the check speedo instruments can only be brought in separate parts!!!

My brother was told that they wanted to stick the white dials on their Pegeout speed fighter Mo peds! (I cant think of anywhere worst!!)

Merry Xmas!

Not sure If anybody can help me??

am a newbie to the Audi scene, brought my S2 from a guy that had it sat in his garden for over 5 years smashed up and 6 inches in water and have restored her to a sweet condition, but this set back has really knocked her for six!!!

Happy new year to all!

Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by jamie.neilson View Post
          Desperately need gauges for my S2 the Kiddies down the road ripped out all my ICE and decided to stick a screwdriver through my Speedo and auxiliary gauges!
          Spoke to a mate at the Audi dealership and they don't sell the aux gauges anymore! and the check speedo instruments can only be brought in separate parts!!!

My brother was told that they wanted to stick the white dials on their Pegeout speed fighter Mo peds! (I cant think of anywhere worst!!)

Merry Xmas!

Not sure If anybody can help me??

am a newbie to the Audi scene, brought my S2 from a guy that had it sat in his garden for over 5 years smashed up and 6 inches in water and have restored her to a sweet condition, but this set back has really knocked her for six!!!

Happy new year to all!

Jamie
          welcome to the forum mate
          try ebay for the gauges dude
          hope you caught the father less gits
          and gave them a slap
          1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
          2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
          3. H & R SPRINGS
          4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
          5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
          6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
          7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
          8. fmic fitted

Comment

Cheers Guys!

Don't worry I am sending the Polish in!!! LOL

Have uploaded some pics of me restoring my coupe' in the Audi S2 section of the Gallery!

Not sure if I have done it properly but I only joined a couple of days ago!

Cheers guys and happy new year!
            Last edited by jamie.neilson; 1 January 2008, 12:35. Reason: Addition

Comment

gauges

try (ALL AUDI) in bristol they have some aux gauges.

Comment

Gauges!!

Cheers Steve, have just dropped them an email fingers crossed!!

Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by jamie.neilson View Post
                  Cheers Steve, have just dropped them an email fingers crossed!!

Jamie
                  IIRC someone on here said CHEN works for them, might be worthwhile dropping him a pm as well?

Comment

Steve can you pm me how much you want for the turbo please
                    '95 ABY Avant - Sold
                    '98 B5 S4 -MRC400+ = 464ps 741nm

Comment

Working...
                    X