X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Old Git (thats the dad BTW)

Hi guys,

Upset this morning...

Just had a phone call of the dad, well more of a rub your nose in it call....

He has just ordered an A5 3.0 Tdi Quattro.....

And he won't even lend it to me for a trip to the lakes.....

SWINE!!!!!

Ah thats better got it off my chest now.... SO just got to figure out how to pry the keys from his hands when I am about.....:mischeif:
    Dark Grey Avant
    RS2 FARB
    Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
    Alloy Subframe Bushes

that's just nasty mate. my old man told me at 16 i'd never drive his cars cos he knew how i was in a canoe/on a mountain bike/road bike etc and there's no way i was wrecking his car. he was true to his word as well. helped me buy a renault 5 but never let me drive his car.

cunning plan - tell him you're not sure the s2 is running just right, maybe a bit lagging in boost or something. send him off in your car for his expert opinion and while he's gone nick the a5.

or just get him so drunk he eventually agrees to let you take it to the lakes. then get him to sign something. in front of a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    1990 CQ20v
    2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

I know how you feel. My old man just bought a Porsche 911 Turbo (930 body, '89), and when I suggested him lending it to me he just laughed and said "Never."

I guess I need to make plans for the S2 to make it quicker.
      S2 sold.

Comment

aww no. that's just evil! Not letting a bloke (especially an 80s kid) drive a 911
        1990 CQ20v

Comment

Us old gits know what you youngsters are like, cos we were there long before you

Comment

yeah but there was only so much you could do in an austin 12 in your day. hehe
            1990 CQ20v

Comment

to make you feel better Az, my mate's dad did the exact same thing to him, except he's ordered a black S5 - can't belive the cruelty!
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by fourcircle View Post
                aww no. that's just evil! Not letting a bloke (especially an 80s kid) drive a 911
                Yeah well I'm going to make him have me ride shotgun at least.
                S2 sold.

Comment

Originally posted by 220bhp View Post
                  Us old gits know what you youngsters are like, cos we were there long before you

Hahahahahahahaha
                  My dad would never let me drive his cars either but guess what my kids are not going to get their hands on mine

Comment

my dad drives a punto, need I say more
                    rs2315.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X