Modified, Agreed Value, Class 1 Business Use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified, Agreed Value, Class 1 Business Use

Does anyone have insurance for their heavily modified S2, with an agreed value and business use (max 10,000 miles pa)? I've called Adrian Flux, thinking that they'll be able to do this combination, but they can't do the agreed value with business use. Either on their own is fine, but not together .
    David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Get a cheap car for business? I am going the diesel route for commuting at the moment...

Cheers,

Steve.

(Still owe you a pm)
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Thought about that, but I really want to make regular use of it and work takes up most of my time which means I need business use if I'm going to use it more than every other weekend.
      David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Every other weekend!!!?

I am lucky If i drive mine once a month at the moment. (Partly because I won't take it out in the salt/rain/mist/sleet amongst all the numpties. )

The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Not quite heavily modified but send a pm to simon (hpmuirt) as I know he uses his S2 for his company

Comment

Business milage will be the killer there... tried Greenlight? THey're competitive for modified Audis and cheaper than Flux in my experience.
            Cheers'en, AndyC
            1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Not tried Greenlight yet, but they're on the list. Chris' experience with them was that they couldn't do agreed value on highly modified, but it can't hurt to try.
              David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

I have an agreed value policy on mine but it's not that heavily modified.
                Cheers'en, AndyC
                1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Working...
                X