Clear All

you never find out. thats one of the best facets of the film IMO
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

the bird

Comment

Have this on dvd. One of the best movies.

Comment

An the film detenator with Wesley Snipes uses an audi 80 quattro well more like about 8 of them not very good but an audi 80 none the less

Comment

I live just down the road from where the mountain car chase was filmed - brilliant road. Sorry I've not got a picture of my RS2 on the road (and I don't have a sun-roof or a bazooka).

Comment

Top photo, can you still see the charge burns in the road where the pug gets destroyed? :mischeif:
              Nothing feels fast for long...
              sigpic

2000 Audi RS4 - Kingfisher Blue ~+~ 2004 Audi Allroad 2.5 Tdi - Ebony Black Pearl

Comment

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Audi.html
                2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Originally posted by hiltoa View Post
                  Top photo, can you still see the charge burns in the road where the pug gets destroyed? :mischeif:
                  nah - re-surfaced and new barriers, probably paid for by the film. BTW - same stretch of road where Bond re-united with his DB5 races (and wins of course) with some blonde in a modern Ferrari. Forget which film. Also where Aston launched the new DB9 a few years back.

Comment

"Bond re-united with his DB5 races (and wins of course) with some blonde in a modern Ferrari. Forget which film. "

The film was Goldern Eye and she was a brunett who liked to shag people to death (well constrict them with her thighs... drool drool drool... a good way to go?).

Comment

Working...
                    X