Massive Investment in the S2 today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Investment in the S2 today!

Just brought a set of 19" RS4 Alloys with tyres brand new...

Also plasma gauges kit, New trip computer and VDO auxiliary gauges, H&R lowering kit and New Alpine IVAD310R flip out DVD/DVB & Sat Nav...

Now looking for a company to re trim in leather and have an alacantra headliner!

So my 18" BK 993's are for sale if anyone is interested, paid £730 less than six months ago and the car has been sat up for 4 of those!

your numbers come up mate. You got any pic's of those wheels.?
    I see you have really turned that car around since rescuing it after 5yrs of lay up in a garden (why do people do that ).
    I take it she's running ok now.
    sigpic

Comment

Ok After It was broken into I lost all faith in the car, it had taken a real bruising... all the gauges smashed and broken.... dvd player stolen e.t.c, after I had spent over £5000 getting her back on the road with a full respray various new panels bumpers e.t.c...engine work....

The interior was completely green when I found her, all of it Mould!!! completely full of water. every panel dented missing door handles smashes inter cooler and front bumper The previous owner had crashed it in the New Forest dong a runner from the police!

At that stage I owned a supercharged 328i E36 BMW with all the bits and pieces A 2.2 Silver Coupe and a 2.0 16v coupe.... I used to look at the BMW with disgust as for some reason it never looked as sexy as the Audi's...

So I went to work putting her right!

After the car was broken into and damaged it sat at my brothers yard for a few months and I tried to sell it for £1800 to a parts dealer at the local Audi dealership... luckily he didn't buy it and now since joining the forum and looking at S2's destroying EVO's and such like I have a new inspiration to get her exactly how I want her! I have initially committed another £5k

I don't really care what it costs me, Some people play golf I like fast cars!!

Wheels wont arrive until Thursday I will post pics of them and the other bits I have brought when it is all in!

She's running really well now... did a full service again only a few hundred miles since the last one, that included all the belts thermostat water pump e.t.c...

My only complaint is the color! Would love to have a white one!

Another funny thing was I phones Audi Trade Parts Supply today and they quoted me £889.00 + vat for an RS2 front Bumper! LOL

Comment

There are a few trimming companys mentioned on the EDITION38 forum, snappy gaitors is one irc .snappy gaiters 01270 580730MJ INTERIORS
        Last edited by T2Andy; 22 January 2008, 23:22.
        sigpic

Comment

@ Jamie

Interesting history, glad it's working out for you.

I've used both trimmers mentioned and both are as good as factory. No wavy seams etc.

Kind regards.

Comment

Working...
          X