List of valuable parts on our cars!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of valuable parts on our cars!!

Due to the thought of breaking my car to get more money out of it I was wondering if you guys could realisticly put approx values on these parts to give me an idea of wether to break it or not.

3b engine, ecu, loom, intake, Large cooler and crossmember to fit.

RS2 FARB
    Whiteline RARB
    Porsche Calipers (996) with pads, discs (only done about 3K) and carriers

Clocks with plasma guages fitted
    3 Guages with plasma fitted

5 stud hubs and carriers

Rear Diff (with powerflex bush fitted)

Front Subframe
    Rear Subframe

Gearbox Inc linkage

18" Rs4 Wheels with 4 good tyres

Just a few bits, Tis a serious consideration at the mo (as house will be completed by end on march and I will be on the look for an avant (prob S4 to keep it real)

If I do it it will all end up on here first.

Please be kind and all the stuff was new or reconed before going ont he car and has not actually seen that much service.

It may not happen but looking for prices on these bits to give me a guide on what to do.

Cheers
    Az
    (p.S. No wool pulling please my brain is fuddled but still awake to some degree(been signed off work for another week due to going a bit absent minded in the enviroment I work in would be a bit dangerous)
    Dark Grey Avant
    RS2 FARB
    Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
    Alloy Subframe Bushes

Rear diff - £50 if you are selling to me!

Good luck finding the value of all of these, unfortunately I am not the best person to ask!

Comment

loads of bits i'd be intersted in Az

Sorry to say but I think its going to be worth a lot more in bits than in one piece
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Thats the thinking matey, just be a shame to do it but hey ho, will have to wait and see what the new place brings before I break out teh tools.....
        Dark Grey Avant
        RS2 FARB
        Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Would be interested in the ARBs

Id say the 996 kit must be worth £6-700ish, alloys + tyres £4-500 (dependent on condition).
          S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

i just bought a head for my car (used) from audi breakers cost me £400 plus vat
            :thumbs: s2 coupe green 1991 2.2 20 valve 18"alloys full black leather interior :thumbs:
            mr2 turbo red t-bar
            vectra c 2.2 sri

Comment

I got a 3b block and head for 650, so depending on condition i would say £600-1000 for the engine. Good Luck and hope you dont have to do it!
              Mike

Comment

mental! I think you've built yours, MOTd it, and will have broken it by the time I have sorted mine out. sadly it's probably worth more in bits and it makes me feel like a bit of a tit for not just selling the bits and buying a whole car. still, i've learned loads. I'll also give you a couple of quid for small bits and bobs if you break it mate.

first thing being the bumper cos mine has a big crack in it and i don't know if will be cheaper to buy a new one or repair the old one.

If I win £95M on friday i'll give you a couple of grand and tell you to keep the s2 on the road
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                1990 CQ20v
                2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

you shouldnt break it hold on to it and get best price for it whole...not many of them left now
                  :thumbs: s2 coupe green 1991 2.2 20 valve 18"alloys full black leather interior :thumbs:
                  mr2 turbo red t-bar
                  vectra c 2.2 sri

Comment

trouble is for Azman is his car is a modded CQ not an S2, so doubtful it can command the value of a "genuinie" S2, even though it is basically identical spec
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Noooo dont do that

Mind you if you do part it out i'll take the wheels and hubs off you
                      91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
                      93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
                      94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

fight you for them
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

haha. funny how we all champion the cause of keeping the car in one piece but can all name a part or two that we'd buy.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          1990 CQ20v
                          2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

like vultures circling a wounded beast

in all seriousness though, better to break it than sell it for less than its worth to someone like Audibits or Robski who will rip it apart anyway
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Now now then children wait in line please........ First come first served.....
                              Dark Grey Avant
                              RS2 FARB
                              Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Working...
                              X