X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Key Walshe View Post
      If they look anything like the photoshop pic then I think they'd look nice... I do agree with Fat 80 to an extent, that white wheels generally do only suit rally type cars, but with the dark blue colour on yours I think it goes nicely!

How about a bronze colour? Like these...

I know they're generally more seen on a Jap car, but I like that colour and it might look good on a blue car like yours...
      Gold (dark gold) or Bronze look awesome on a dark blue car. White look nice too, but only on certain blue cars. As others have said, would have to see it in the fleah.
      UrS6 - Homefry, Bailey DV, PiperX filter, Samco hoses, H&R springs, 3" D/P back zorst, 270bhp and 260ftlb :rock:

Triumph Daytona 955i - mmmmmm :fire:

80 dag dag :driving:

Comment

Another 'shop with the centre caps on

Hope Anders doesnt mind me nicking all his pics lol

I REALLY like them, and think it will make the car look totally unique

Comment

Nice look but I don't know if its just the photoshop but the wheels look um

toothpaste add smile
          to quote clarkson

think in real life if sprayed they will come out a more flat white which would look better.

Comment

I agree mate, photoshopping white wheels is very hard, especially when Anders wheels are darker than standard silver before you even start!
            On that pic I tried to darken the rest of the shot so the wheels stood out more, but its not really worked

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
              I agree mate, photoshopping white wheels is very hard, especially when Anders wheels are darker than standard silver before you even start!
              On that pic I tried to darken the rest of the shot so the wheels stood out more, but its not really worked
              Lol you got mine right first time:

Still tempted by this but won't be till the other projects done.

Comment

Alot of it is the luck of the original pic, depends on the reflections on the wheels.

A mate has just done this 'shop of them black, hmmm..... looks good too!

Comment

Nah definately the white, black just makes them look smaller than what they really are, plus in the dark makes it look like your running steels.

Comment

White is the new black, so go for white buddy
                    Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

I am very tempted, the missus HATES white wheels on any car, so thats got to be a good thing

Comment

Personally not really liking the white, reminds me a Fords with compomotive's or Peugeot Rallyes etc..

The Audi has always had that sense of class about it and white wheels would make it look a bit cheap IMHO unless it was full on rally rep. Def personal taste and all that, just gotta go 4 it...pref with a tasty pearlescent white tho not a flat one.

Comment

Sorry but i think the antrac on Anders car is the best look
                          white wheels nooo remember brakedust how they would look when your drive a few miles.

copy Anders is my opinion.
                          RS for ‘Rennsport’ - ‘Motorsport’ in German

Comment

White looks awesome.
                            Do it NOW!!!
                            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                            X