Turbo Gaskets..where To Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Gaskets..where To Buy?

i have recently aquired a stock k24 turbo (cheers Al ! - Bournemouth airport is a nightmare to get to ! ) and will be fitting shortly.
    Just looked at Vagparts and couldnt find a gasket set,sure they do them? Anybody know of a supplier,and also what to pay?

cheers

you just need to order them direct, they don't show many parts at all on the website, so you call/email them asking what you need and they can source!

Cheers
    David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

beer and girls

hmm ok......BRAINWAVE...Would anywhere take 2 k24's for an Rs2 turbo? Just a thought,,,,

Comment

deals deals deals

so what can i expect to pay for a kit?

Comment

Originally posted by andyg plym View Post
          hmm ok......BRAINWAVE...Would anywhere take 2 k24's for an Rs2 turbo? Just a thought,,,,
          If you find anywhere let me know.
          Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
          England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Originally posted by andyg plym View Post
            so what can i expect to pay for a kit?
            I got 7 gaskets 3 x oil lines and 2 x turbo 2 x wastegate for around 20 odd quid last year from my local audi dealer.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
              I got 7 gaskets 3 x oil lines and 2 x turbo 2 x wastegate for around 20 odd quid last year from my local audi dealer.

cheers
              hmm not bad is it,defo worth it

Comment

good idea on the oil lines anyway My turbo/wastegate ones looked fine but changed them anyhow.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
                  Lucky you (about oil lines). Our dealer asks about 100 quid EACH.

However regarding turbo gaskets - it's possible to order Elring gaskets (P/N: 277.886), those are cheap (around 10 eur).

Sau
                  200 20vt 88' 3b, human carrier
                  CQ typ85 with AAN inside, see project blog at http://kwlw.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by kwlw View Post
                    Lucky you (about oil lines). Our dealer asks about 100 quid EACH.

However regarding turbo gaskets - it's possible to order Elring gaskets (P/N: 277.886), those are cheap (around 10 eur).

Sau
                    That price I was quoting was just for 7 gaskets, my oil lines were ok.
                    Good job £100 each

cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X