• Show
Clear All

• Not good reading

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=50648
    93 S2 Avant Parting
    91 URQ RR
    02 A4 tdi Avant

Wow wee !

Looking in from the sidelines and not wanting to start anything or add to anything but, doesn't sound great tbh.

Comment

I don't think this is going to come as that much of a surprise.
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

To be honest this is old news, speak to long standing members of the forum in the times before this forum existed and Dialynx and QST racked in cash from members.

This is the company who say the RS2 turbo can't produce more than 320 bhp and must be replaced to get to 330 bhp.

If you want a true picture of QST workmanship search for the threads by AAH and the horror problems he had with his RS2

Especially the boosting problem was quite shocking which was resolved by the forum.

Comment

i thought i heard a rumour recently that he had sold up? anyone know more?

as for the post i have some 'memories' from the times my car used to go there....his bills/workmanship were the sole reason i invested in tools of my own.
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

It would seem that MTM's reputation is being tarnished by Mr. Collins. On that basis, I am surprised that Roland Myer didn't kick Kim (edit) Collins's @$$ and/or come through with a repair/replacement (at Mr. Collins's expense). At least MTM should have put more pressure on Mr. Collins.

IMO of course.

Dave F.
            Last edited by UrS4boy; 23 February 2008, 22:26.
            RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Tim is no longer there but hopefully he is a bit better as both me and another forum member have bought stuff off him, i've got his number just in case and have spoken to him but the items have not turned up yet

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                Tim is no longer there but hopefully he is a bit better as both me and another forum member have bought stuff off him, i've got his number just in case and have spoken to him but the items have not turned up yet
                Tim or Kim?
                Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Afaik tim renn?? not 100% on his name but one item was thru ebay and the other thru paypal.

Comment

you are about 180 miles away with your tims and your kims

Comment

Originally posted by spink View Post
                      I know Tim he's 10 mins from me

Comment

Originally posted by spink View Post
                        lol well i can complain thru ebay/paypal or just phone him. I'm sure it said tim@renntech (aka imsatim)

Comment

What's that got to do with Kim and MTM?
                          Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                          England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
                            i thought i heard a rumour recently that he had sold up? anyone know more?
                            David wrote that and I said i'd spoken to tim and he said that he had left because of the bad reputation the company had been given.

hth's

Comment

Kim Collins = QST (once known as "quattrosports"), the subject of this thread, aka QST the UK MTM dealer based in Haywards Heath.

Tim Cooper = formerly of >>> QRS (QRsport) of Tattenhall in Cheshire, who yes left a good while ago and now runs his own company called Renntech in Ellesmere Port.
                              2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                              2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                              1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Working...
                              X