No announcement yet.

How many miles do you get to full tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most I ever got was on the way to the RR meet in solihull just after i got the car which was iirc 330 ish? including the RR day.

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
      Like you stole it
      Thats a bit h****................. tho I will admit judging by the amount of smoke when the tyres spun up on take off plus the guy's face opposite vagparts I can guess its justified.

What's your opinion james? you was behind trying too see, btw must collect that rubber off your front bumper to put back on my tyres

Comment

Well i could not see a thing, you just left me in a cloud of smoke
        Chef

Comment

Bloody hell Acidburn! only 205 for £80! I have got 440 miles out of a tank before that was on a motor way mission though and only doing about 80.

When i was using FFI fuel caps i even had the trip computer saying 550 miles remaining once. That didnt last long once i put my foot down though.
          91 S2 coupé - RIP
          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
            Bloody hell Acidburn! only 205 for £80! I have got 440 miles out of a tank before that was on a motor way mission though and only doing about 80.

When i was using FFI fuel caps i even had the trip computer saying 550 miles remaining once. That didnt last long once i put my foot down though.
            Just wondering what the FFI caps was?

think i had 430ish on the clocks when i drove to the RR day but that was driving at 50mph

I could have got less than 205 if I really tried

Comment

230 for me. AMD chipped ABY, so about 18 - 22 mpg...

Great fun though
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

I'm getting 0 miles to a tank at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                  Just wondering what the FFI caps was?
                  They are a product from this company that i used to distribute. In fact i still have a few cases lying around if anyone wants to try them.

Have a read on the site its quite interesting.

I have tried all of their fuel products and found quite a lot of improvement over the usual MPG but don't use them anymore because i hardly ever fill the tank all the way up these days which was a requirement when using the product.
                  91 S2 coupé - RIP
                  98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                    I'm getting 0 miles to a tank at the moment
                    Thats because Kermit the frog is smoking up all your money on Moroccan hash and skunk from Amsterdam. You really shouldn't let him take control of your finances like that

P.s. This is him on a good day.

Back on topic now sorry..
                    91 S2 coupé - RIP
                    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by Cullam3n View Post
                      holy hell that's ridiculous.
                      lol I once had mine down to 180 miles and needed to refuel

Better hope fresh lambda and remap will do something to help
                      Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

I filled her up last Sunday and it got me from Aberdeen to Glasgow and back 80-85ish mph plus about another few trips i'd say around 300miles per tank.
                        ABY Not chipped, no for long though!!!

On the note of MPG and amount of fuel used per tank, Tescos buy £50 or more in store and get 5p off every litre of fuel helps on the old bank balance and those pensions!!!

Comment

me,normally with a full fuel tank i do around 320 milles ora bit more than 500kms its the same. in motorway´s driving not very fun

with a fun driven,sure i do much more les than 300 milles...

PD:In Spain,the max speed limit in motorway is really a shit¡¡¡ only 120 km/h or 75 MILLES /H.... and at the moment if the police take you driving in motorway at 120 mp/h you will go to the jail

our cars are made it for drive in the German motorways without speed limit
                          RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                          BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                          LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

On my trip yesterday I got 405 miles with the trip computer telling me I could do another 60 miles before an embarassing shudder and stop would happen. I was mainly on motorways but did at least 60 miles cross-country (guess which bit I liked the best).

Also I did 2 miles in 1hr and 1/2 owing to a lorry fire, so I think that 405 miles is pretty good. This was achieved on Tescos Super as well but I don't think that would make a difference.

These cars are bloody good machines!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X