2Bennett contact info wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Bennett contact info wanted.

I'm trying to get hold of 2Bennett [ www.2bennett.com ] via e-mail.
    I tried the e-mail address stated on their homepage:
    info@mail.2bennett.com
    but no luck, their mail-deamon just spewed my mail back on me.

So, is there any updated e-mail info to get on them?

Or perhaps someone living on the state side could phone them up and ask for a correct e-mail?

I would call them myself if it weren't for the fact that I live in Sweden, the phone bill would get sky high instantly.

Thanks..

[EDIT]

On a second glance it gives me this message:
    "User mailbox exceeds allowed size"

So they probably doesn't look in it too often anyways.
    Crap.
    Last edited by k.alle; 24 March 2008, 15:48.
    Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
    http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

you could ask cullam3n on here to speak to them as he can call america cheap since he's american over in sunny gb.

Comment

like I don't pay BT to use a phone plan

Comment

Seems to me that several company's are ignoring emails,i have tryed with a couple recently and got no reply.Not good enough if you ask me,however busy somewhere is. They can always setup some sort of auto email reply.One company that have got it 100% right are vagpart's,they always get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
          you could ask cullam3n on here to speak to them as he can call america cheap since he's american over in sunny gb.
          LOL

Originally posted by Cullam3n View Post
          like I don't pay BT to use a phone plan
          Perhaps you got some friends back "over there" that perhaps could give them a ring and ask for a slightly more modern way of contacting them?

That is cheaper than calling of course

Originally posted by spink View Post
          Seems to me that several company's are ignoring emails,i have tryed with a couple recently and got no reply.Not good enough if you ask me,however busy somewhere is. They can always setup some sort of auto email reply.One company that have got it 100% right are vagpart's,they always get back to me.
          It's really a shame isn't it?
          On the other hand, when I'm sourcing parts for my Enduro bike in the states they always answer promptly and is very eager to answer my somewhat stupid questions, that goes for every company I have contacted that is focused on dirtbikes.

When it comes to cars, not so good service, I can appreciate that they have their hands full servicing, selling, keeping a store open, but they also "loose" money on not answering me.
          And the fact that they have an e-mail published on their homepage makes one think that they will actually check it, perhaps not in an hour but when they get a chance.

Oh well, time will tell if I get hold of them.
          Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes

Comment

If calling from sweden is that expensive try skype or yahoo phone out,costs less than 10pence per minute.

Comment

I just called .. the receptionist said to use service@mail.2bennett.com

HTH.

Emy
              1990 Audi Coupe Quattro | Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Audi S2 - "Don't try to hunt what you can't kill"

Comment

Originally posted by spink View Post
                If calling from sweden is that expensive try skype or yahoo phone out,costs less than 10pence per minute.
                Yeah well, it's not only the cost that is a factor here.
                One major thing is that unlike you I do not have English as my native tongue, in writing I find it much easier to express myself and make my self clear with my intentions.
                When I type up an e-mail I can take my time and go over it several times before I send it, remove or add things that I would like to know.

You can compare it to this forum for example, how many of us foreigners would it be if this was some sort of call center where we all had a phone and could just call (for free) and ask for information and contribute with new found facts, how many of us would there be?

And if I was to beg a friend to call there would be loads of misunderstandings when discussing details and so forth, and that would cost loads of money in the end, and the risk of getting parts that's wrong would be much greater.

Bottom line is:
                I thought that they had some sort of e-mail service since they have a e-mail published, and I asked here if someone knew an alternative e-mail that I could use instead.
                Since they clearly have not, I will drop it and turn somewhere else.

As a side note, this message took about 15minutes to write, imagine me reading it up from my head in the phone

The listener in the other end would be like

Anyways, cheers guys!

[EDIT]

I just read this post again, and I'm sorry if I come off like a prick, that's not my intention at all, please read it with a smile on your face!

Comment

Originally posted by shlab View Post
                  I just called .. the receptionist said to use service@mail.2bennett.com

HTH.

Emy
                  Wow, thank you!

Much appreciated

Comment

Every swedish person i've spoken to (only about 3-4) has very good english, you guys are very modest about your ability to speak english.... I struggle to even read swedish!!!!
                    Jay - pug_life85@hotmail.com

1986 Audi UR quattro - WORK IN PROGRESS
                    1981 VW Mk1 Golf - "20v Jim, but not as we know it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Puglife View Post
                      Every swedish person i've spoken to (only about 3-4) has very good english, you guys are very modest about your ability to speak english.... I struggle to even read swedish!!!!
                      LOL, perhaps you're right.

However, when it comes to my car I cannot be too safe really, and I can't afford any misunderstandings when it comes to ordering wrong due to the language barrier.

And to be honest, dialing up someone in America and hear a hillbilly pick up and hear him just go berserk with his dialect kinda puts me off.
                      Note to other Americans here: Please understand that I don't think of you as hillbillys, it was merely an example!!
                      I'm probably just afraid to embarrass the person on the other line.

And by emailing I have our conversations on "paper" which is a big advantage.

If you manage to understand some Swedish in writing then you are a natural my friend, Swedish is considered to be one of the toughest languages in the world to learn.
                      Oddly enough people from other countries think it sound like we're "singing" so to speak when we talk Swedish with each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X