Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 for sale?

Hello all,

I think it is time to sell my RS2 so initially I am trying to guage any interest here on the forum. She is volcano black with full history, 87k, HPi clear, bottom half respray last year, 996 fronts, GT3 rear brake upgrades both refurbed and sprayed. Alloys refurbed, samcos, alloy subframe bushes, pro mounts, titanium drop links, uprated engine mounts etc etc, pretty much everything is done really. There is loads of tax and test, interior is unmarked black leather as you would expect. Toying with the idea of a Q7 so as the Audi sits in the garage getting polished each weekend she MAY have to go. There is one problem though the front right disc is warped!! which is extremely annoying as it is a genuine porsche item and has only done 4k and I drive the car nowhere near the limit very annoying, I don't know if it can be skimmed or if it needs replacing. All the belts are done too, just needs a regas on the aircon.
    I will be upfront folks I want top dollar for her as I have spent a fortune on her and be under no illusion she is immaculate. She has just passed a British Forces Germany import test, which is far stricter than a UK MOT, with no advisories.
    Anyone interested then please let me know, I am not going to say make me an offer or anything like that I think it she is worth around 15k if anyone thinks differently then please pass on your thoughts.

kind regards

Simon
    You might leave the S2 fold every so often - but you'll always come back!

Real shame if she does have to go Si but if needs must and all that id pm Dan (Sherv) he might of had more than one interested party in his RS2 he sold recently
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Rs2 For Sale

Its a bizarre world I was about to post exactly the same thing!

My Ragussa RS2 is going up for sale next month as well! Just had new discs and pads all round, 4 new tyres, 4 wheel alignment , new rear suspension and bushes etc etc. 86k

I bought mine from a forum member and would like it to stay within the forum community, so will be advertised here first!.

Must be the time of year....

Simon

Comment

Working...
      X