GT5 Prologue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT5 Prologue

Anyone else sitting waiting for it to update?
    Got my copy at 9am, and Im sitting here for the bloody thing to update

SOOOOOOOOOOOO damn slow! I guess the entire PS3 community are all doing the same....

I'm trying to resist getting a PS3 and GT5... It'e either that or a track day at Spa...
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Is it out today? sh*t better pick up a copy from Asda!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_Casey View Post
        I'm trying to resist getting a PS3 and GT5... It'e either that or a track day at Spa...

I know which Id get!
        Does one day at Spa outweigh every day on GT5?
        Ill post some pics later to tempt you with

Comment

I'm waiting for my ps3 and prologue package to show up, where the hell is the postie!

I've been a xbox360 bitch for long enough, Forza has been keeping me very well entertained.

This GT5 should supersede forza.......time will tell (when it arrives...)

Comment

I dont understand all this preordering online business, the UK post is FAR to unreliable to have it drop on your door mat on the day of release!
            I was at Game at 9am waiting for them to open the doors... problem solved

Comment

Thats far too keen.....! Did you have to Q up with all the skiving school kids?

We have to organise an online event soon then?

Comment

I am up at 7am everyday anyway, so wasnt really making a special thing of being there for 9!
                There were only a couple of others waiting, no school kids either lol

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooo.... please don't tempt me with pictures or I'll

I've been watching videos of Spa and yes, it will be worth it... when combined with a 'ring trip I can't think of much else that I'd rather do in the S2... except drive Laguna Seca or something involving Elisha Cuthbert and... :mischeif:
                  Cheers'en, AndyC
                  1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Just bought the game £19 in Asda.

I never pre-order now days unless it's from play.com as they actually send you the game a day or two before it's released so you get it on the day of release.

Asda are cracking for PS3 games , never found cheaper for buying games in any other store for any game.

Comment

Dammit.. no sign of it here!! Haven't got a PS3 yet anyway, we need some opinions as to how good it is...
                      AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

IT'S TODAY?

I thought it was the 29th...

Wooo Hooo, I am off down to the supermarket to get mine..

Cheers Lads..

Comment

Guys I did ask in the old comp section but if you have a PS3 would you mind PM so I can add you as a buddy?

I only know 2 other people who own PS3's round my end.

Comment

Just going to wait for the proper game to come out. I am waiting for Grand theft Auto.
                            Pro Evo is also a great game.
                            Audi A6 AEL 5cyl Quattro breaking.
                            Audi A5 3.0tdi Quattro Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                              Guys I did ask in the old comp section but if you have a PS3 would you mind PM so I can add you as a buddy?

I only know 2 other people who own PS3's round my end.
                              djdestiny

Comment

Working...
                              X